Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

i vote for dave to be captain of our team the ""
Old 08-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like the team name. However, I'd bet that someone has thought about using it before.

Nathan,

Are you in Pennsylvania out near Pittsburgh. I grew-up in Johnstown, PA. Alleghany has some big bucks.

We have 4 out of our 10 signed in. We're slowy getting there.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

dave i actually live in springville, ny but our family hunting cabin is near bolivar, alleghany

PS: Yeah there are some decent bucks roamingthe hills of alleghany the thing is finding them
Old 08-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

so who do you think is the greatest threat to our guaranteedvictory i think that its team 43
Old 08-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

With the areas that a few of our guys are hunting we have a good chance. If you look at the winner last year they all had deer like the one in my avatar.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:22 PM

Good luck team 19. I hear Dave is cross eyed.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is my buddy Jeff, he has not been around this weekend, but knows he has to check in, talked to him on the phone tonight. Don't let the post count fool you, this dude gets his buck every year, and they are usually very nice bucks. We do alot of our hunting together, should make things interesting as I am on another team.Hey Dave, got that QAD Ultra Proworking awesome, great rest. Good luck to you all this season.

Shane

ORIGINAL: Mathewsboy

I agree.. But i see one only has one post... Those are the scary ones..
Old 08-13-2007, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shane,

That's cool that he doesn't post that much. As long as he joins in the festivities with the rest of us. It's all about getting to know other people from on HNI and having fun.

Glad to hear the rest is working.I love mine and have figured out how to tweak it pretty easily to correct minor issues. Now i just need Big Papa Pump (as my brother likes to call any big deer) step into my shooting lane.

Which Wac'em heads do you have? The Exits or the Triton XL's? I couldn't find the Triton XL's anywhere and even had to cancel an online order due to being out of stock.

Good luck to you too and have fun in the woods.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I havn't checked emails I will do that in a moment.I hunt mostly public land with a few private area's thrown in.A real good buck in my home area is 100 inches.I have seen possibly two bucks in all the years that I have lived here that would top 120 inches.Neither of those was during hunting season.
As far as a name goes,I would opt for something humble and not graphic.Just my opinion and I will abide by the consensus of what everyone else wishes.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hello Guys, its great to be part of the team...im 30 and single and live in the keweenaw just a couple hours north of mathewsboy. i cant believe its the middle of august already, and deer season is right around the corner, oct 1st before i can bowhunt, man i cant wait!!

oh by the way... What are the chances we get TWO, count them TWO YOOPERS on our team.. We are for sure to win now.. LOL
sure is a small world hey M B lol,,, and i hope your right

Im looking forward to meeting all of you and having fun with this again as this is my second year doing the contest.

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.