Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 8 - Official International Harvesters Thread >

8 - Official International Harvesters Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

8 - Official International Harvesters Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 06:03 PM

Default 8 - Official International Harvesters Thread

What's up team! I hope to get to know you all well this season. This should be a blast!

A little about myself. My real name is Dan, obviously! I live in Wisconsin from mid-November to mid-April and the rest of the year in Ontario, Canada where I own a fishing and bear hunting camp. This year I will be hunting Ontario, Saskatchewan and WI. I have all fall off, so I'll try to pop a good one!

Let's hear about you!

I'll hightlight your name as you check in.

Team 8
44 Whitetailarchery369
269 jonnyslim
385 dmax4me

274 odinpuppy
38 HighCountry_Bruteforce
32 Buellhunter
132 HNI_Christine
30 _Dan
293 INBOWMAN
Alt dctkennels
Old 08-10-2007, 09:23 PM

Default RE: 8 - Official Team 8 Thread

Geesh, I didn't realize they had picked the teams already.
Thanks for the PM Dan!

Ahhh, about me.
I live in Waterloo Iowa and own Double Lung Archery Inc. in La porte City Iowa.
I hunt mostly in NE Iowa but will be hunting some mornings before work around the La Porte City area.
Hoping to finally put one on the wall this year. Of course, I hope for that every year!
Old 08-10-2007, 09:55 PM

hi my name is tj i live in south eastern PA and im 15 yrs old and i take about 6 days off for archery every year plus all weekends i have scouted a few big bucks so hopefully i shoot one this year

Team 8
44 Whitetailarchery369
269 jonnyslim
385 dmax4me
274 odinpuppy
38 HighCountry_Bruteforce
32 Buellhunter
132 HNI_Christine
30 _Dan
293 INBOWMAN
145 Barth
Old 08-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator

I'm here. Good luck everybody!
Old 08-11-2007, 06:56 AM

Hey Buell, you doing any sportshows down there this winter? I am planning on doing one or two in Iowa this year for the resort.

Good to see everybody else!

Old 08-11-2007, 03:28 PM

Thanks Dan for the heads up.I am from SE Indiana the Ohio river vally I have been bowhunting for 27 years. I shoot only P&Y deer I am a Finish Carpenter self employed I hunt alot. this year will be CO IN KY, Good Luck to all and remember STAY CALM & PIC A SPOT!!
Old 08-11-2007, 04:03 PM

Welcome INBOWMAN! Good to meet you. Don't be afraid to come back, give us updates and talk some smack!

Old 08-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

Dmax4me signing in. I didn't think this was supposed to happen until Sept.
I'm from South Central PA andI hunt here and on our lease in Ohio. My dad got me pumped. He went out to our lease last weekend and seen a 10 point with a 20" spread. I hope he sticks around. Thanks for the heads up Dan.
Anybody thought of a Team Name??

Old 08-11-2007, 07:52 PM

Hey dmax! Looks like you have some good properties to hunt. I'm really looking forward to getting you know you and everyone else on the team. Let's make this fun and keep up the chatting.

I haven't really thought of a team name yet. Got any ideas? I'm not the most creative person. But I love laying the smack down on some big whities.

On my bear baiting runs the last few days I have seen some pretty decent bucks. The biggest would go around 150". Hopefully I can hook up with one like him or bigger. I have the time to do it! I also saw I neat 1.5 year old 8pt with a double main beam. Actually, its the second time I have seen him in the last 3 days. I snuck within 20 yards and backed out. Give him a few years and he's going down!

I'm getting stoked!!!

Old 08-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

What's up team?

I'm excited about another season and another round in the HNI contest. My name is Ken, I'm 24 years old. I live in WV, and I hunt here and in Ohio. I just did a complete overhaul on my hunting gear, and that lead me to a brand new Drenalin fully tricked out. I'm also in the process of buying a new home, which I should close on August the 27th.

Quick Reply: 8 - Official International Harvesters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.