Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread >

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

AFTER A LONG LONG LONG WAIT.

I have another picture of a picture that i took with my cell phone of a picture i took with my digital camera of my buck in the skinning room at the neighbors butchershop. Here it is, im gonna talk to rob get it scored and attempt to show him all my pictures and see what he says about the situation and we'll go from there with getting us entered into the contest hows that sound to you guys idk if i told yall but i wacked me a doe a 3 yards last night i was about 8 ft up in a tree she came in long story short i got excited made a ****ty shot on her but she died and thats what counts.

Ryan.

(8pt shot 9/29/07 around 7pm??)

Old 11-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha i have one heck of an adams apple dont i i look like that girl names stevie... benches 350 and has bigger muscels than i do with a real deep voice just got out of the state penn..... she has a short dikey haircut hahaha

Anyhow heres the other one thats a picture of a picture. not the collage one but the other one thats smaller.

Old 11-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys I just walked back in the door from Illinois, I wanted to let you all know I put down an 11 pt that will score about mid 140's. I will get the pics up as soon as I can, But I wanted to let yall know!!! Walt
Old 11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

YEAH BUDDY!!! way to score one for the team!! congrats on a great buck LETS SEE SOME PICS!!!

Ryan.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:30 PM

WAY TO GO STIK our team is lookin good. Especially since i got one today YAY first buck with the bow. Not my most preferred shot but it was that or nothing. I was walking threw the bush when i seen him about 80yds away. So i started belly crawling to him and i decided to stop at 40yds. He was facing away from me and i wanted to turn him so i could get a broadside shot. So i let out grunt, his ears turned back, that was it. He went back to feeding, so i gave it a minute or two, grunted again, he raised his and his tail started looking around, then started to walk away, so it was now or never. Drew back and let one fly. Hit him right in the spine below the skull. He dropped in his tracks. So thats it for me, i have no more buck tags, only a whitey doe and a bull elk, oh and bull moose, seen 6 moose today could have shot 2 cows with the bow, and the bulls were all together but got about 70yds and the wind turned and spooked them. He scored out at 87 3/4 (gross), no monster but still points.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Fork Horn

Good work team, getting some numbers on the board. I still haven't been out with the bow lately, but hopefully will get out this weekend. I did rifle hunt over this last weekend and managed to take a couple of does.

good luck all.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man things realy heated up since I went up the mountains. CONGRATS on your deer guy's the team is in the hunt. Im sorry to say I did not get a deer last week BUT I did have a 130 class 10point 5 yards behind my treestand and could not get a shot at it[:@]I seen this 10point coming down the ridge with his nose to the ground. He stoped about 60yards behind me on the other side of the pine thicket I was hunting. I threw a grunt his way and he turned and came on a string right to me. He stoped 5yards RIGHT BEHIND MY STAND. The Buck had no idea I was there. He stood there for about 2min looking for the buck that made the grunt. I had no shot he was standing behind a tree, all he had to do is walk 10 or so yards to the left or right of my tree. He never did!!! The Buck turned around and went back the way he came! I threw a few more grunts at him with no luck[]I will tell you what! Im pretty depressed right now. I been passing on alot of smaller bucks for a chance at a PA Buck like this. 130 class 10points don't come along very often in PA. To have a buck like this so close and not get a shot at him is such aHUGE letdown!! I tell you I did draw on him when he turned and he did give me a shot broadside, but all I had was maybe part of his liver and his hide quarters. I was also kind of leaning to the side of the tree. I let down, I could not take that shot. Man My heart sank!!! Sorry for the sob story when the team is on high times!! Other than that it was a good week. I passed on a smaller buck that same day. I seen loads of turkeys and I had a 300 black bear try to help me put up my treestand on friday. The Yotes were yapping all over the place and we had some snow to hunt with the day I seen the 10point. I will stop crying now I don't want to short out your computers with my tears! Once again CONGRAT to all who scored on the team. You did us proud!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Haha props goes out to our team!!
Im gonna score mine up and see if i can get him entered CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! way to go lethal and man hatchet thats such a heart breaker! keep at it.

Ryan.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope this works, It is an 11pt should score around 140 to mid 140's I will know more when I get a tape to him.. Walt

Old 11-12-2007, 10:51 AM

Thats a wicked buck Walt congrats

Quick Reply: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.