Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread >

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 05:45 PM

Default 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Team 12
154 PaBowhntr
392 cptleo1
275 W.T.F.
168 triggertrav
418 Lethalconnection
241 my7pointmonster
296 bassman417
405 Hatchet Jack
352 GregH
265 stickbow26

Hey guys dont know bout you but im pretty excited for this year and think its gonna be a good one.

So i PM'd everyone on our team to remind them to check-in and i will check off everyone as they check-in.

But i figure we should tell a bit about ourselves and what we expect to happen this hunting season.

Im from Calgary Alberta, ill be using my new bow this year which is a Mathews Q2. Ive been scouting some really awesome places for nice bucks, mostly mules though and lots of them i have been watching are at least 5x5's and they are all pushin the 190 class, and they are running around everywhere so im hopin to connect on a nice muley but i do have a few nice spots that have huge whitey's holding up in the area.

So good luck to all and hope to hear from you soon.

Oh and suggestions for team name are welcome any time.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Official Team 12 Thread

Hows Everyone doing.
Names Ryan. From PA.

Old 08-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Fork Horn

Hello team, Im Jake from southeast, Iowa. Scoutings been poor so far, Ive seen alot of small bucks and a ton of does and fawns. Saw two monster bucks on the way to work two weeks ago, but Im not sure if I can hunt the land, its very close to city limits. One scored probly 160s (beautiful 12 pt.) the other Im not sure but way higher than the 12, he had junk everywhere and serious mass. Im gonna check it out this weekend, they stay in a patch of timber about and acre and a half that about 1/2 mile from work. Very convenient, and easy to locate the deer as long as I dont spook em. By the way, if that plan fails Im heading to Albia to hunt the land that the Lovstein buck was taken on, its my grandmas property and my cousin rumors hes seen a new one that WILL beat the albia buck. Im waitin on pics before I travel 3 hrs for a rumor.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey there guys my name is Walt and I film and hunt for WKP we have a site on here. I talked with the land owner where Ihunt in Illinois and he has been watching 12 bucks in the 160-190 range and there is a bruiser that will top the 200 mark running around on this property.. So great to be here and let's kick some a$$ tis year!!!
PS. If you get a chance and haven't gone yet go to www.whiteknuckleproductions.com and you can read aliitle bit about us!! Walt
Old 08-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

Good afternoon'

My name is Leo and I will be hunting IL,TX,AL

I got a 165" last year (.62 cal smooth bore,muzzleloader ,42 steps) last year and will be bow hunting that same property (TX)this year

The IL property had 2 over 170 taken last year

I got a 140 off the AL property last year and know for sure there are much bigger ones there.

I hope I can contribute.

I will keep intouch.

Leo
Old 08-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hope yall arent dissapointed, but im stuck hunting land in PA where seeing 10 deer all season is an EXTREMELY good season, its pretty much like that all over the place here, i'll give it my best shot to kill a big buck but im not making any promises.... Sorry Guys. I hope i kill one just as much as yall do.
Ryan.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Fork Horn

Don't fret about getting a big one.

Many of the people signed up won't get a buck at all.

So if you can contribute a fork horn that could be huge.

If you will get out there and try that's all anyone could ask.

But even more importantly is to HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!

Quality hunting is what it is all about.

With a little bit of luck. we win and the WHOLE TEAM gets to trash talk for a year !

Good Luck
Old 08-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Site Buck Guru

I'm officially checking in. My name is Greg Hanson, hence the GregH name. I've taken a few nice deer in the pastand hope to continue that trend. I hunt in northern Illinois and Wisconsin. Good luck to all!

Old 08-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GregH

I'm officially checking in. My name is Greg Hanson, hence the GregH name. I've taken a few nice deer in the past and hope to continue that trend. I hunt in northern Illinois and Wisconsin. Good luck to all!
In bold is the biggest understatement I think I've read in a while....a few...lol welcome aboard GregH....they are lucky to have you.

edit: oops Greg I went to quote your thread and accidently edited it..hence the edit...lol [8D] Must be the Percocet![&:]
Old 08-12-2007, 05:56 PM

OK well here are a few ideas for a team name.
Silent Assassins
Buck Stops Here
Bucks and Broadheads

Quick Reply: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.