HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread
Old 11-11-2007, 10:30 PM
lethalconnection

Default RE: 12- Official Team Silent Assassins Thread

WAY TO GO STIK our team is lookin good. Especially since i got one today YAY first buck with the bow. Not my most preferred shot but it was that or nothing. I was walking threw the bush when i seen him about 80yds away. So i started belly crawling to him and i decided to stop at 40yds. He was facing away from me and i wanted to turn him so i could get a broadside shot. So i let out grunt, his ears turned back, that was it. He went back to feeding, so i gave it a minute or two, grunted again, he raised his and his tail started looking around, then started to walk away, so it was now or never. Drew back and let one fly. Hit him right in the spine below the skull. He dropped in his tracks. So thats it for me, i have no more buck tags, only a whitey doe and a bull elk, oh and bull moose, seen 6 moose today could have shot 2 cows with the bow, and the bulls were all together but got about 70yds and the wind turned and spooked them. He scored out at 87 3/4 (gross), no monster but still points.