Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread >

26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 09:12 PM

Default RE: 26-Official Team 26 Thread

This seems to be the biggest buck showing up at my property. I guess I'll have to hunt for the big boys in Wisconsin.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, can I be the Sargent at arms, for team 26?. I have always wanted to be a Sargent at arms
Old 09-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys I am back from Idaho. Had elk around us but unable to close the deal on one. They sure are a challenge. They were not bugling much, but were always trying to get around down wind when we would call. Had a deer tag but only saw one buck who managed to elude me. Anyway wisconsin bow season starts saturday. I will be able to hunt on monday.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Michigan hunter14

Hey guys, can I be the Sargent at arms, for team 26?. I have always wanted to be a Sargent at arms
Okay with me. But first you have to spell it correctly Sergeant (I think)
Old 09-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: dabowhunter

ORIGINAL: Michigan hunter14

Okay with me. But first you have to spell it correctly Sergeant (I think)

LOL I knew I had it right, but the spell check told me I didnt....[:@]
Old 09-10-2007, 06:30 PM

Howdy gents,

I have been having SO many problems with HNI. I have been using my name and password to log in. Once I log in, I am signed in as somebody else!!! Ridiculous!

Half the time I can't log in and half the time I am some guy from Illinois!

Anywho, did some scouting with Davepjr this past weekend. I ended up with at least 30 ticks on my right hand. I must have touched a tree or leaf and they all transfered onto my hand. Crazy part is that deet didn't do a thing! I was fully sprayed down.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:32 PM

Oh I forgot to tell ya, I had my game camera out on my land in Wisconsin. We got some nice 5 second videos of bucks in our area. I'll try to post them when I can.

Anybody watching Monday night football?
Old 09-10-2007, 06:33 PM

By the way, thanks team for using the avatar. I am glad you guys like it.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:59 PM

Man, I have been having difficulty logging into HNI as well. That pretty much has kept me away for the past week, as well as the fact I am swamped with student teaching right now.

Basically, I get home and don't really care to do much at all.

Hopefully when season rolls around, my motivation level will increase and I will use my free time wisely.

Fieldmouse, I don't consider that a "stand", I consider it a luxury condo in the middle of nowhere.

MDBUCKHUNTER, thanks for that lovely avatar....I see you put a lot of time and effort into it. Hopefully you didn't lose too manybrain cells completing that masterpiece, especially afterwhat had to be lengthy and painstaking trial and error runs.

DWD, good luck on the Elktrip....hope everything goes well and you can snap a photos and capture a few moments to share with the rest of us when you return. Be safe bro!

Hope everyone elseis doing well.

Bols
Old 09-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Bols,

Quit posting on stuff that doesn't matter after the student teaching comment. Please, fill us in on the details. How many "A"s went out to girls who did extra credit? Is it true theyONLY need a short skirt for an "A" or does that only get a "B" in your book. Don't worry, you can spill the beans. Only the team is reading this.

Quick Reply: 26-Official Team "Bustin' The Nuts" Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.