Community

Team 7 checkin

Old 11-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 7 checkin

LYJ, as long as it is taken with gun GTG. Good luck to you.

Mule Deer done, not whatI had planned but crap happens when you make a desicion and take a long shot. Heading north tomorrowaround noonthrusaturday for whitetails so here's hoping they are moving or responding to rattling.

Good luck everyone who may be heading out this weekend.

FYI here my mulie from this evening.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:15 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats Skeeter! Our gun season isn't until next weekend. Good luck and go get a whitetail!
Old 11-12-2006, 06:20 PM

Hey Guys!
Sorry I didn't check in. I was out of the country from October 15th to last night deer hunting. I killed a 153 2/8" 9 pt. I am around until Tuesday morning and then head off to Saskatchewan for another week of chasing deer.
I apologize for missing the check-in. Good luck to all of you!
-Dan
Old 11-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

Our first gun season is this fri-sun, so I'll be out there. Have seen some decent bucks while bowhunting, so hopefully will help the team score this weekend.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

This weekend the big boys were moving under the safety of darkness as I saw a couple of very nice deer outside of legal times on the road in the headlights moving off the food to cover and one big 5x that moved throughthe staging area a little early to take the shot on saturday morn. Lots of little bucks, women and childern were roaming though. Rut is very closeup that waysoI plan to head back up for this saturday and may just stay up for the first couple days of the southern whitetail season I booked off.I may try and sneak out for an evening sit this week in my ML spots, the deer their should also be very close to cruising or at least establishing territory.

Good luck danscott this weekend and all the other team members who are or will be out chasing!

Old 11-14-2006, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well good luck to ya'll. Our season starts this saturday and im pumped since i have scrapes and rubs all over. I'm pulling my camera out tonight so i'll see whats all there.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:01 PM

Our season starts this saturday also, and we have three rubs and two scrapes all within about 15 yards of each other. Left from a big boy. I can take four fingers and lay em flat in his tracks.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well good luck toall heading out this weekend. I am headed north myself to hunt Saturdaydepending may hunt up theretill tuesday, if the bucks are moving. If not I'll be back Sunday and hunt in the ML zone, the bucks are starting to cruise. Saw 4 this morning at 10 am on the movewhen picking up the quad and trailer to take up to the cabin. Nothing big but a sign of the times for sure.

Most of all be safe and enjoy. Though something to crack the goose egg would be a nice bonus!
Old 11-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

_Dan, I've moved you to Team 6. You were replaced by an alternate and Team 7 is full. I will check you in on Team 6.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:00 AM
Typical Buck

Well guys, no luck this weekend. Out of 16 guys who hunt in my area, 2-does and 1 buck down. Very slow first season for us. Did see one very nice 10/12 pointer out afew hundred yards, but no shot was possible. Next chance is the first weekend in Dec for me. Hope you guys had better luck.

Quick Reply: Team 7 checkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.