Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread >

27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 04:01 PM

Default RE: 27- Team Official Thread

Do not care who thecapitan is. I PM jessejames17 a few days ago but have not heard back yet also. I did not PM WVhunter since he has alot of post and logs in alot, just figured it would be a matter of time.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:48 PM

Don't know the first thing about scoreing myself, I've always thought that the hunt was more important then the kill. I'm by no means dissing anyone who is proud of a big kill. I just never felt the need to score anything befor. So, I'm sure I'll need alot of help when it comes time for that.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:12 PM

here is the link to P&Y page. I too have never scored a buck, but that is what the point of the "contest" is, scoring and winning!! and win we shall!!!

http://www.pope-young.org/scoresheets.asp
Old 08-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats the attitude we need! Win we shall!!!

Just some info on me, I love bowhunting and turkey hunting. I have not shot a P&Y yet. I may have seen one once in my stand in all my years of hunting, But I have become more serious about it in recent years and have been putting some time in trying to locate one or more. Tough to do in Pa. whereI am located. I have been very succesfull in archery seasons over the last five years or so. Lets hope it continues.

Hotburn76 can be the captain as far as I'm concerned.
Now for the name???
Old 08-26-2006, 08:45 PM

ORIGINAL: tkycaller

Thats the attitude we need! Win we shall!!!

Hotburn76 can be the captain as far as I'm concerned.
Now for the name???
Not sure but did you just pass the plate before it gets set in front of you? I just read what I wrote about "thats the point of scoring" hope that don't come across as bad I ment it in a good way. On a serious note, as far as the captain thing goes I am up for it if that is what the team wants, but so far the team looks like only a handful of guys are hitting the thread hard. But then again I have had lots of time lately. Hope to go out in the afternoon after church and pull the card on the cuddeback, was going to do it around five tonight and it rains!! It has not rained in like three weeks and the day I get ready it rains!! Oh well....
Old 08-27-2006, 02:24 AM
Fork Horn

Just to keep you all up to date... I'm keeping up on things. I only work 3 days this week, then I have a week off to get stands up, shoot at some fish, maybe catch a few more bass. So I'll be off here over that time. As for a team name, I'm good with the Anarchist thing. I posted some trail cam pics before our team was drawn,so I'll throw a few up here for your viewing pleasure. I'm getting pretty psyched for October to get here.

Old 08-27-2006, 06:48 AM

Well it sounds like Sooner1982 idea of Antler Anarchists is prevailing so far. It sounds kinda unique. In the dictionary it is defined as "a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power" So before huning season the deer are theruling power inthe woods and have a established order. We are Antler Anarchists and are there to become the new ruling power andtake down that established order so that we may bag there leader. ( the 200 class buck that walks the woods) I think it sounds kindaunique. So unless someone can think of acool one quick, I say we go with Antler Anarchists!

Old 08-27-2006, 12:47 PM

Antler Anarchists works for me. Good luck all. Put them to the ground and let's win this thing.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:41 PM

Ya Antler Anarchist sounds pretty cool. I also vote for Hotburn76 for captain. Lets do this thing.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Vote for Antler Anarchists from me and a vote for Hotburn76 as captain.
My double brow tine buck I have been watching from the beginning of spring.

Quick Reply: 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.