Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread >

16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 16- Team Official Thread

Sure enough, yesterday's main trail proved to be a complete bust this morning. A 4 pt and a spike passed by in the vicinity of where I set up yesterday, but mostly there was no activity. I'm going to hammer the heck out of that one spot for the next few days, wind permitting. Sooner or later......

fsh, the bucks in that picture are ones that showed up at rut time last year. But a couple of the ones I'm trying to intercept are in the same class.

GR8, I've used Muzzy 100 gr 3-blades for years but I'm trying Montec G5's this year. Both brands impact right where my field tips hit.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:01 AM

GR8,

I am shooting 3blade muzzys (100 grain)
Old 09-07-2006, 03:28 AM
Typical Buck

Another dove hunt yesterday afternoon with my bowhunting partners in my sunflower field,and adove dinner tonight . We all had stories of mature bucks, seems to be no lack of them around.

Deer activityhas picked upin my clover fieldswith our recent rains- over 6 inches from2 storms. I moved my motion camera from the soybeans tothe apple orchard - so far, just a basket rack in there.

Antler Eater - lots of rutk to you with the elk...

GR8 - I use slick tricks. Also, lol, who knows what some hunters call a whopper [&:]buck?

-fsh

Old 09-07-2006, 05:51 AM

dang avitar wouldnt work i got it now i think
Old 09-07-2006, 05:56 AM

ok well i have my eye in 3 bucks this year i seen em last year one i let walk he was bigger than i thought a nive 9 pointer then a really nice 10 i seen at the lake last year just didnt get close on him yet and the big buck on the farm dont know how many points he has but i think hes a nontypical seen him quite a bit over the last couple years just not up close i have a stand to intercept him this year i set up on his rub line he uses
Old 09-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bowhuntin..how'd you get the avatar to work..cuz I can't get that one to upload either.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Greg, I'm also very sorry to hear of your loss. Of course we will dedicate our efforts to the Memory of your father. Perhaps one of the avatar gurus can put a black band on the sleeve of our underdog logo as a visual reminder to us and all those who challenge us, that we fight with a heavy heart for one of our teammates!
I just checked back in here and saw ya'lls gesture of respect for my Dad. I don't really know you guys that well --yet---but I gotta tell you--it really touched me that you would be willing to do this. I think the black arm band is a great idea. I may just be still a little emotional right now, but I think that this is going to be a very special season for this team.I obviously got placed with the right bunch of guys. From me and my family--thank you very much.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Typical Buck

Guys - last post for a while. I'm in the final stages of packing up for my trip to Newfoundland to bowhunt moose and caribou.I hope to read of your adventures, good-bad-indifferent,when I return. Hopefully I'll have a good story to tell as well. Good luck to all of you...

GR8 - make sure you hit the "apply" button after you get the (avatar picture) successfully downloaded response, and then hit "OK".

-fsh
Old 09-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: fshafly2

Guys - last post for a while. I'm in the final stages of packing up for my trip to Newfoundland to bowhunt moose and caribou.I hope to read of your adventures, good-bad-indifferent,when I return. Hopefully I'll have a good story to tell as well. Good luck to all of you...

GR8 - make sure you hit the "apply" button after you get the (avatar picture) successfully downloaded response, and then hit "OK".

-fsh
Fsh first of good luck on your hunt..Man I'm jealous !!

Second I can't even get it to upload it just says upload in progress and never moves!!
Old 09-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: manuman

I just checked back in here and saw ya'lls gesture of respect for my Dad. I don't really know you guys that well --yet---but I gotta tell you--it really touched me that you would be willing to do this. I think the black arm band is a great idea. I may just be still a little emotional right now, but I think that this is going to be a very special season for this team.I obviously got placed with the right bunch of guys. From me and my family--thank you very much.
All for one, my Brother! That's the only way to play a team game!

Quick Reply: 16- Team "Under Dogs" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.