Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

31-Team Drop Tine Bombers

Old 09-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 31-Team Drop Tine Bombers

And another that should load-

Old 09-22-2006, 03:10 PM

Bad news guys. i hit a doe last night. i thought i may have hit the back of the lungs. 18 yard broadside shot. We ended up pushing her i think since we only left her 2 hours because rain was coming and we would run out of blood to follow. we found blood that appeared to be a liver shot. we tracked her a long ways and quit. we came back today and walked for a long time to see if we could find her. we didnt. We did find the arrow covered in stomach matter[:'(]. She went into a huge swamp with waist high grass, trees, and huge areas of poison sumac that was so thick i couldnt even get into. I feel bad about not finding her, but id feel alot better if i knew she was dead and not suffering. My dad said she probably bedded down and died someplace in that thick crap.Well, thats 2 times already this year that i blew it. Hopefully i can put one on the ground soon. Good luck to everyone.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

24/7 sorry about the bad luck.
Hopefully it will turn around for you soon.

Old 09-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh man guys, I'm at the place where I'll be hunting next week in Eastern OK. Saw a couple of big deer tonight and lots and lots of others. It looks promising. Now if the opener would just get here... I've been waiting for about 9 months for this day.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:16 AM

I know what you mean one more week,,,and the hunt will be on
Old 09-25-2006, 05:42 AM

Hey guys, i dont know much about computers. how do youload that avatarso itshows up on your posts? I spent most of the weekend looking for that doe I hit and couldnt find her. Ticks me off. good luck
Old 09-25-2006, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: 24/7 hunter

Hey guys, i dont know much about computers. how do youload that avatarso itshows up on your posts? I spent most of the weekend looking for that doe I hit and couldnt find her. Ticks me off. good luck
It's easy:
1. Right click on that image and choose "Save Image As" and save it to your desktop.
2. Go to your profile here on HNI and choose "upload my picture" and then "browse" to the file you saved on your desktop.
3. Click "OK" within your profile and you're done!
Old 09-25-2006, 10:13 AM

Grouchy Smurf says: I hate lost deer!
Old 09-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

HI guys,
Just got back from Maine, Wow what a trip. I have my camper up there on my land and the heater woulden't work so I spent a great deal of time working on it. Come to find out the Thermostat wasen't working. Stupid me I should have checked that first but it was clicking when I turned it on so I thought it was working. Any way didn't get as much time looking around as I would have liked. I only hung 2 stands. But I am going back a week from friday for the Fryberg Fair and will have a couple days to do a little more poking around. Hopefully I'm getting my bow back tommorow and it will be on the money and working right. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:40 PM

Mike I'll cross toes andfingers that you get that bow back soon and I bet it will be right on the money ,,, good luck to ya

Quick Reply: 31-Team Drop Tine Bombers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.