Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread >

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Well u got a nice Buck, u must be allowed more than one Buck. Now u got to get one bigger than that one with a Bow to enter!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah Nice buck... BUT

We have a problem.. The contest rules state you must enter your FIRST buck.. Now that he shot his first buck he would Enter it.. BUT he shot it with a GUN...

I PM'd ROB about it and he said he's gonna run it by all the TEAM captains and see what they say.. Majority will rule and if a TIE ROB will make the decision.. Lets hope for the best.. And hope that if he shoots one with the BOW, they let him enter it..

Sorry HOYTEEN.. I'm doing my best..
Old 09-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

9. You must enter the first bow kill antlered deer you get.....second buck for you lucky states will not count. First buck means first taken regardless of multi state hunts.

I re-read the rules and stated my claim as to the first sentence of this RULE..

I told ROB Hoyteen should still be able to enter his FIRST bow KILL...

We'll see what happens..

I dont think their will be a problem...
Old 09-25-2006, 09:42 PM

That is the truth mathewsboy we sure could have used that one??? Anyway congrats Hoytten that is a fine deer I know you are happy, Was the excitement there when big boy walked out? Did you shoot him with black powder ? or what. I am real happy for you. MUD,BLOOD&TEARS knocked a good one down even if we can't score him oh well meat for the ice box. You going to have him mounted ? bigdaddy
Old 09-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah.. I bet that adrenaline was just a RUSHING.. I know my does..
I think you should send us some fresh grilled straps via Next MINUTE air.. That would be nice.. LOL

Is he an 8 or 9?

Old 09-27-2006, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have hunted 5 morning in a row and not the first deer have i seen! Thats not uncommon folks so don't worry. They seem to just cross the 65 acres but never bed up on it. Reason is there are higer timbered ridges right across the creek. They feel safe, its just a matter of time before one comes by me late or early and i am there waiting on it! My climbing stand is on the creek crossing but i am too fer away with my Bow. So soon as i get my 15' ladder stand out of layaway i will set up there.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Typical Buck

I kno i kno...i wanted to use my bow but it was a terrible weekend...it was raining constantly![:@]i decided to use my gun(.308)...he's an eight...he came in with another 6 point the same size..maybe a lil wider...but he'll be back for bow i'm sure... thers also another 9 or 10 point up wher i'm hunting too..so i'll try to get him somtime this year...i'm gunna bow hunt as much as possible...i'll try not to let ya guys down! but its just a contest...so its only for bragging...its just all luck....oh yea..about the t-shirts...should we have our logo?? what color shirt?? and what to put on?? also how many should i order??? hit me back!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 09:41 AM

Don't beat yourself up or think you let the team down, you did not. None of us would have passed up that nice Buck if we had a gun in our hands. Maybe a white shirt would show our logo off very well ? bigdaddy
Old 09-28-2006, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

hey guys im back i didn't jump ship. im helping my dad since his help quit, im drilling water wells on the side now thats a cold job in the winter thus the expression colder than a well diggers ass haha. nice buck hoytteen! saturday is my magic day about damn time. hung a double set last friday so we can video me and four buddies have abunch ofvideo equip. we have 2 canon gl2 and tons of batt. and mics and other stuff. i went out last night and saw two real nice bucks close to my stands, 130" ish. im so jacked its not funny, well i'll talk to you all later.

TEDROW
Old 09-28-2006, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

SWEET , Now thats what i'm talking about!!!!

Quick Reply: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.