Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread >

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Everyone, Send Ryana PM or Email and thank him for his Time and great work...

Thanks again Ryan...Great Job..
Old 09-20-2006, 11:06 AM

Ryan you did a great job you are the MAN, I was lucky to have come up with our team name but you brought it to life. Thank you for all the time you spent on it. how do I down load it so I can have it under my name on team 22's thread. A fellow OKey I graduated from Eufaula. Okla. bigdaddy
Old 09-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigdaddy7474

Ryan you did a great job you are the MAN, I was lucky to have come up with our team name but you brought it to life. Thank you for all the time you spent on it. how do I down load it so I can have it under my name on team 22's thread. A fellow OKey I graduated from Eufaula. Okla. bigdaddy
Hi Bigdaddy on the thread linked I have added specific step by step instructions on how to save your avatar. I am glad you like it and I apologize for the delay, maybe it's not too late to enter it in the favorite logo contest

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1672242

Please sign up for Steve's site and submit a picture, chance to win some cool prizes!
Old 09-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Fork Horn

hey team i decided not to deer hunt this year, its just to much heartache. YEAH RIGHT bring on the whitetails& backstaps. my wifes grandfather passed this afternoon so im trying to keep my spirits up so im thinking of deer huntin'. ttyl
TEDROW
Old 09-20-2006, 09:15 PM

Thank you so much matthewsboy & ryan for helping me learn to upload the avitar picture. This would make one BAD A** looking shirt. I love it. Go team. bigdaddy
Old 09-20-2006, 09:27 PM

tedrow sorry to hear pf your loss, I know how painful it is,I just got back from the funeral home,on a visitation a young man I have been mentoring so to speak for the past 11 years got killed when a car pulled out in front of him while he was riding his motorcycle, Then the car took off a hit and run. Micheal died instantly, he turned 23, 19 days ago when he bought a new motorcycle. They caught the other driver & charged him with 1st degree murder. So two young lives wasted. Micheal was a Senior Demolay, and I use to take him hunting all the time he was like a son to me. Let me tell you I lost it at his viewing, and could not seem to hold it back, but I feel much better now. He is in a good place now walking with Jesus. I will dedicate my first Buck to him this year. bigdaddy
Old 09-21-2006, 02:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to Both of you, Teddy and BIG, for your losses....Teddy, tell your wife I'm sorry too and I hope she does ok with the passing of her grandfather.. He's in a better place now... A place where you NEVER miss that big buck.. you ALWAYS get him...

Old 09-21-2006, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ryanaller thanks fer the work u did fer team avitar, great job! Sorry to hear 2 of our team has had sorrow cross their paths and my prayers go out to u and families. Got to practice late afternoon and putting all my gear together fer this sat. I see 3 teams have scored, i looked and felt they're new hunters. I would have let those pass and took a nanny fer freezer meat. Weatherman says rain starts friday and leaves sunday nite. I just didn't want to hear that miserible forcast. Don't knowed how long i will last as i don't own any rain gear. Once i get soppin wet thats all she wrote and the fat lady has sung!
Old 09-21-2006, 10:14 PM

I was also checking out what has been scored and we have a few so far. I went on Team 32 SBD thread and ask them what SBD meant did someone FART or what. You know it's all in fun, Matthews that was funny what you said about all the captians good thinking get in there heads hahaha. you are like me I love to have fun and bust someones B*lls for a laugh. bigdaddy
Old 09-21-2006, 10:17 PM

Oh yea guys we need to pray for a team mate Smokepolehall has been having trouble with his leg,I read what he wrote in another thread we need him and everyone at 100%. bigdaddy

Quick Reply: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.