Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread >

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 12:27 PM

Default RE: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Man, am I ready!!! Oct. 1st can not get here fast enough!!! I did some "fine tuning" last night on my bow, and I am really dialed in. I can't wait to get into a tree!!!
Old 09-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Fork Horn

Saturday morning I was covered up with bucks most of the morning. Three 6pters, two 8pters, one fork and a nice 3.5 yr 10 pt. Caught a glimpse of a doe at about 8am. All the bucks fed on acorns and sparred under my stand except for the 10pt which skirted the thicker woods about 20yards from my stand headed for bed. No shot opp on him.
I had to wear a hard hat to avoid being knocked unconscious by the golf ball sized acorns raining down all around me. They are definetly holding up in the Oaks right now....Only saw a few deer in the fields at night which normally are loaded up with deer.
Fun weekend but didn't accomplish my mission of taking out a baldy. I know where the bucks are but the does got me scratching my head. Oh well! There's always next time.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Love it when a plan starts comming together. Get em guys.
Old 09-21-2005, 01:54 PM
Typical Buck

I can't wait until this weather turns. It's so freaking hot I don't want to go to my good spot and screw it up. Plus I don't have high hopes of a P&Y buck showing up during legal shooting hours when it's this hot. Next week sounds nice highs in the 60'sIalready burnt up my doe tag so I only have one left and he's going to have to be big
Old 09-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Browning? Does your nick name come from the brown ring left behind after a morning massive Pass-through? You know when you drop your friends off in the pool. Just wondering.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

Hey Browning? Does your nick name come from the brown ring left behind after a morning massive Pass-through? You know when you drop your friends off in the pool. Just wondering.
What's this all about?
Old 09-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO-
Old 09-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Bird Hunt Dog

What's this all about?
Browning has been leaving browning skid marks on our thread lately.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys. I haven't been around much. I saw the site has changed. I still can't change my profile though. RobPABowyer couldn't help (thanks anyway, Rob) and I contacted HNIJustin with no response. I'm a little frustrated with the site right now. Hopefully I'll be posting soon with a picture of a buck.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

If you can't take the "Heat" stay out of the outhouse!!!

Let it be known Team 22 is de-throwning the IRRITATING 8this season.

Quick Reply: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.