Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread >

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 22 Thread

I can't believe all the good bucks I'm seeing this year. I hope I can get one before gun season. They have gun season here inMN right during the peak of the rut In early Nov. And this year it sounds like their will be more gunhunters on the land I hunt. The last few years theres only been one ortwo. I loved that! Oh well I got my P&Y after the firstgun season last year. I can always do it again!
Old 08-19-2005, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

Lets get to know each other a little better.

Myname is Jamie, I'm 30 years old and this will be my 18th bow season.My biggest buck was last fall and had a gross P&Y score of 130". Alsolast fall I shot a Moose in northern MN. I don't have a count on the deer I've taken with a bow but every one of them was and exciting experience.

I own my own business (Collision Repair Shop)witch gives me some flexibility when it comes to hunting season. I spend allot of time on stand. And scouting

How about you guys
Old 08-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

We've had a record amount of rain here in the south, I expect to have ample mast and the natural forage is doing well also. I am planting food plots, but just because I like to have them. I really don't think they will be where the action is this fall. I'm gonna huntin the oaks and the creekways! Has pretty much everyone had record rainfall this summer?? I really haven't noticed the other states.

My name: Trae Durden
Favorite College Team: FSU, BAMA
Deer Hunting Expirence: About 26 years! My whole life, started with running dawgs in Florida, lived in Texas and Bama, hunted 'em all!
BowHunting Expirence: 3 Years
Which HuntingNet Forum used most:Religion
Other Intrests: God, Family, &Turkeys!!!

That what you had in mind, Bird Hunt Dog? Good idea, thanks, nice to get to know you.
Trae
Old 08-20-2005, 03:01 PM

How's the new logo comin' guys??

Just got a heads up on possible access to a private resort so I am keeping my fingers crossed. It looks like I may have access to a few areas this year with potential for a nice buck........we will see. Just put some Blazers on my arrows for the first time and I am drilling my broadheads out to 40 yards so my rig is good to go.........6 weeks of practice left [:@]...........then the fun begins
Old 08-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I here ya atlas, 6 weeks and let the games begin. I think this logo will be hard to beat, it's simple but effective I like it. My name is Chris and I am a Bowaholic. I've been bowhunting for 12 years. I,m a subcontractor and when It's not bow season I race trucks. I was out scouting today and things are looking pretty good. You know we have some monsters here in Kansas and I know there will be a couple of bigs ones where I hunt. As you know there are no guarantees but in years past I have done pretty well. Good luck to all of our team.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-21-2005, 06:08 PM

Good news fellas.............just talked to my wife on the phone and she said her mothers friend who used to be their neighbor for many years but now lives in a rural area, has no problem with me hunting her property. She has never let anyone hunt there.........I do not know the neighbors situations yet. I am pretty excited to go check it out. Her statement to my wife was "Oh sure honey........there are deer in my yard every night" She has 15 acres of woods and some open areas with a 1 acre pond. I am gonna have to do some crash course scouting in these last few weeks but hopefully it will be worth it.

2 more spots to sew up the details on in the next few days and I should have some pretty good options this year. So far so good............I will feel better about it when I get to go look around myself...........I have heard the old "There are deer EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!" speech before

I am getting tired of shooting at a target...........I need to get up a tree soon or I am gonna go nuts!!
Old 08-21-2005, 10:43 PM

I've got two very dead 3d targets in my backyard! I actually put an arrow through one and it stuck into the tree behind it. It took me a good minute or so to figure out why it wouldn't pull out of the target[]

I've been toying with a few different logo designs and they didn't come out like I wanted (equipment superior to operator!)
Old 08-22-2005, 07:30 AM

I've gone back to my original logo design and started tweaking it, what do you think?

That buck supposedly has 22 points, but I couldn't find them all...[&o]
Old 08-22-2005, 07:52 AM

I like both logos!!! I think if our names were placed on the green logo that would be the best....but I am not picky!!
My name is Mike and I am a bowhuntin' fool!!! I am going to be 38 on 8/30, and I have been hunting 13 years!! My wife and I have 2 children (9 and 3 years old). I am a senior loan officer with a local bank in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have a very flexible schedule at work, so come 10/1, I go AWOL!![&:][&:]

Quick Reply: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.