Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread >

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Are you guys in? I've got my eyes on a 140" 4x4!. Just a matter of time.
Anyone else got a good one spotted?
Old 08-14-2005, 11:29 PM

Default RE: Official Team 22 Thread

I think I am on your team. It says Altlas Man

I am guessing that is me

I have some new land open to me this year so the possibilities are good.............can't make you any promises as to how big he will be but I should get a chance at a buck somewhere along the way.

One thing is for sure...........it won't be from a lack of effort. I will be in my stand many many hours so at the very least I can say I tried my best.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:29 AM
Typical Buck

Here's a cam pick of a seven point I got the other day. That eight makes this one look like a Bambi!!! The pick isn't very clear but I hope you can see him!
Old 08-15-2005, 07:29 AM

Hey Team 22!!! This is Dough Boy checking in from SW Ohio. I think this is going to bea great year!!! I hunt in SW Ohio and SE Indiana(Indiana is only about 25 minutes from my house). There are some nice bucks on the properties that I hunt so I hope to contribute a nice buck this year! Has anyone given thought to a team name??
Old 08-15-2005, 09:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Motownhonkey here. Some nice big bucks roaming around on my hunting property here in Kansas. Hope to bag a big one for the team. Good luck all.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

I think I am on your team. It says Altlas Man

I am guessing that is me

I have some new land open to me this year so the possibilities are good.............can't make you any promises as to how big he will be but I should get a chance at a buck somewhere along the way.

One thing is for sure...........it won't be from a lack of effort. I will be in my stand many many hours so at the very least I can say I tried my best.

What Atlasman meant to say, but was too modest to…

Is that he will be perched in his tree stand on opening day with his new Mathews Switchback bow, wearing his latest HD camo Scentlock carbon activated suit sprayed down with copious amounts of UV eliminator spray, overlooking the mock scrape he just made with his favorite Doe-in-heat attractant scent- guaranteed to be 100% pure with no preservatives and from the prettiest little doe this side of the Mississippi.

That big buck doesn’t stand a chance.

Old 08-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

This is looking good. Looks like we got some nice big buck states on our team. Good luck everyone!!

We need some name ideas. I don't have any off hand!
Old 08-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be hunting PA and NJ this year. The properties in NJ have a good number of 120ish bucks plus the usual big dawg. My PA spots have at least 1 really good one that I know of. He was a 125 last year so he should be really nice this year and there's some other nice bucks around. Now it's just a matter of getting one on the ground.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:28 PM

I'm in!
Does anyone know what the decision about out of state hunts is? I have a rut trip to Rodhouse Lodge this November. The guys from my shop bring back monsters from there each year.

I've also been chasing a 160" bomber for the last couple years. I have one shed and several game cam pics.

Old 08-15-2005, 02:52 PM

I was looking at what states our team members were from trying to get an idea for a team name. We've got a pretty diverse group!
I hope that works in our favor.

Can't think of much for names at the moment tho.

Quick Reply: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.