Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Sorry guys i havent been around for teh past few days. They have been hecktic. Nice logo PAhunter. Do you guys still want me to make a attempt to create a logo or do you just want to stick with PA's. I should have time to throw something together this weekend if you guys want or not. Personaly i think PA's logo is cool all he needs is the ninja dude in camo and it'd fit perfect. Anyways let me know fella's
Old 08-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

that's a good looking signature. would it be possible to downsize it any??? it would look great.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

"Silent but deadly"

Where have I heard that saying before?????Oh yeah now I remember.....Heh heh never mind......

All kidding aside, good luck guys.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:55 PM

i like it to just needs to be downsized and i think ninja should be in camo too
Old 08-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll see what I can do with the camo thing. It might be a bit more difficult, considering my photoshop skills are lacking. LOL!
Old 08-19-2005, 09:33 PM

You guys are good.A camo nija now that is cool!
Old 08-19-2005, 11:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Deerslayer !

Go ahead and see what you come up with ,I like this one that PA has come up with as well ,but camo would definately be very cool.
Thank's Extreme 1 for the kind word's and we'll give her a real go ,that's a garauntee..

nubo
Old 08-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Typical Buck

I like that logo too .

[/align]
Old 08-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well Guy's TerryM and my friend Tom went to Mckellar today and checked our bait's out for the bear season ,The bear's have been hitting them ,so we baited them up again and we'll make another trip this week to bait again .We went down to the river to check it out because niether Tom or I have been here before ,low and behold what do we see? a deer swimming down the river ,it swam for about 100yrds down river ,when it finally wen to the bank and ran off into the bush on the other side .I've never seen a deer swim for so long in water before .
It look's as though she's been pretty quiet with the Autumn Ninja's ,so where have you's all been ,let's get in here and chat her up some ,we need to show we're interested here .

nubo
Old 08-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

John,congrats to your little man for the all star team,you must be real proud.
I just came back from Ottawa today after my little mans ball game and spent a little more money intended this weekend.We went and bought him a chest protector for hockey.Man being a Goalie is expensive but he has everything he needs this season.Its his second year atom and he won the MVP last year in the league and Outstanding Goalie in the Atom B house league.I am so proud of my kids.
Glad you had fun this weekend baiting the bears and it is cool to see deer swim,I have seen it a quite a few times on the river.
We are still working on a team name,goinna have it real soon though.
Anyways coming from team 9(everyones worst nightmare)Good Luck to you all,your goinna need itJust hope all this smack talk dosnt come back and bite me in the A$$

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.