Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 07:55 PM

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Hey all team #1 future winners. Let me introduce myself. I'm Ron Pollock and I am 53 years young and a grand father to 2 little deer slayers. I live in a suburb of the Minneapolis,Minnesota and I sell Real Estate for a living, My passions aremy grand kids,bow hunting, duck hunting, upland bird hunting and golf in that order. Naturally when my Grandsons get old enough they will get to expirience all of that with me.

My e-mail [email protected]
Old 08-16-2005, 07:58 PM

Oh yea! I like Autum Nijas for the teamname
Old 08-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy'sI think we've all agreed on a name for our team ,so Autumn Ninja's is what itwill be .Thank's guy's for your cooperation on helping us pick the name of the team .Now we need to change the team #1 to the Autumn Ninja's .
I went out tonight and done some tuning to my bow ,with a little lowering of the arrow rest and moving it out a tad she's finally shooting bullet's through the paper ,so I'm pretty much ready to go .I'll be leaving on the 17th of Sept for the moose hunt, so I'll be needing to get someone to take my place to make any decission's that the moderator's might need from the team Capt .So if anyone would like to take my spot for the 2 week's that I'll be gone, please let me know .

John Edwards
nubo

Thank's guy's
Old 08-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got no problem taking post nubo when you are gone. Good luck on the moose hunt! Sounds like a great time!
Old 08-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

With that said, if you guys need me, drop me an email:

wschneider @ gmail.com -- Minus the spaces.

Now that the team name is picked, maybe Hunter06FlKy can change the title of this tread to reflect our name: Autumn Ninjas Man, that's just awesome!
Old 08-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PAHUNTER21

Now that the team name is picked, maybe Hunter06FlKy can change the title of this tread to reflect our name: Autumn Ninjas Man, that's just awesome!
sorry pa. i had been at school all day so i didn't have a chance to change it. thanks for going ahead and taking care of it. can anyone make a signature. i tried making one for my younghunters team and it came out pretty crappy. [&:]
Old 08-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

bull shooter
I see you hunt elk too . Where do you hunt ? And that bull what a bull I havent killed anything like that yet just a few raghorns and a cow cant seem to pass up a shotthey taste to good to let them go by.

Nubo
Hope you do well on your moose hunt I have been sending for a Maine moose tag for 5 years about ready to bite the bullet and just go on a unguided hunt in AK. Hey take lots of pics.

Hunter06FlKy
Ky has an early opener hope you do well . My be you will be the first to post a kill for this year good luck.

[/align]
Old 08-17-2005, 04:45 PM

deerslayer223 said he could make us a sig
Old 08-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: justhuntitall
Hunter06FlKy
Ky has an early opener hope you do well . My be you will be the first to post a kill for this year good luck.

[/align]
thanks justhuntitall. i'm really glad i'm going to get to hunt the opener. that's something i have never had the opportunity to do with any season up there. right at the momment i have a pretty good plan going. so hopefully i can get one to start off with . . . then i can have the rest of the season to hunt does. . hopefully we'll all have good luck.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guy's !

PAHUNTER has offered to take my post while I'm on the moose hunt ,so if you's have any question's after the 16th of Sept ,you may direct them to PA .
Thank's PA I appreciate you sitting in for me while I'm away ,you may not have any issue's.Sometime's the moderator's may want the Capt's to make decision's for their team's and to pass on info ,so hopefully it won't demand too much of your time .

nubo

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.