Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread >

Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 03:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread

TJF,

I apologize, you know I looked at that 20 times and never saw it.[8D]I guess that's what happens when someone with limited computer skills tries to become creative.

Here is a new one with everyones names spelled correctly, I think.

If the team wants to use it great, if not that's OK to. Again, I apologize TJF, and good luck to everyone with their upcoming seasons.

Thanks,

Brian

Old 09-02-2005, 07:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks good... We should just go w/ that since we are running out of time and everybody is associating us w/ the other logo. It does look prett good. How do we put it on our signature....?

Old 09-02-2005, 09:33 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Brian

No need for an apology, I was just giving you a bad time. If anyone needs lessons on spelling... it is me. [:@] Thanks for getting the banner done.

Well... today was just a bad day. My getting done with work at noonwas a farse. Walked in the house at 6:30. Tyler wasn't happy and I was in a really bad mood. We still went out for a fast hunt. The buck we were hoping to see, didn'tshow. Tyler had2 does and a fawn feed by him. All of them came by him at 7 yards. He did good and wasn't busted.We both were hunting on the ground. I had a doe feed by me at about 10 yards. No pictures. She was just to darn close for comfort... let alone taking her picture. After she left the coyotescut loose. I was hoping one of them would come by. There is a lot of them in that area.

Was a good hunt for being a fast one. Put me in a good mood. Hopefully, the rest of the weekend goes better.

Tim
Old 09-02-2005, 09:57 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

adding banner

Go to Brian's thread.
Right click the banner.
go to properties on the bottom... click it.
go to Url address... left click, and drag tohighlight.... Then right click it and click copy.

Go to your " My Profile " at the top of this page. Click it.
Go to your signature box.Right click in the boxand click paste.

The url adress for the bannershould beshowing in the box now.
NowType a at the end of the Url address. Again no spaces.

Click the tiny box that says " Always attach signature in posts ".

Then post to activate it or go back and edit an old post. Preview it before posting. That way if it doesn't show up, you don't have a bunch of test posts and can keep working on it.

Tim
Old 09-03-2005, 04:52 AM
Typical Buck

I like this banner much better. tjf, keep us up to date. I have about three weeks yet. not heading out in the am, but the pm on oct 1. I have one buck I'd like to see, but no promises. putting up stands today.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Western MA Hunter

Looks good... We should just go w/ that since we are running out of time and everybody is associating us w/ the other logo.

ORIGINAL: hoyt3

I like this banner much better.

GUYS....I sense some sort of panic about your logo. What's the matter....don't like how you have been ASSociated?Or maybe you just feel NAKED without your names on your logo....[8D]We can fix that if you like

You can try and drum up another, but we all know what the DOOMED team's logo really is...[8D]And no matter how you try and cover it up, that is the BARE truth! LOL

GO TEAM 25 WIDE!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

wv hunter, funny as all get out...would you like the logo instead, suppose you see your fair share of butts in your 'neck' of the woods eh?
Old 09-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Fork Horn

Hoyt3,

Let them say what they want, in fact I think he's kind of jealous of the logo we were given undually.

Anyways, we now have a respectable banner, and we will have the last laugh when we win the contest.[8D]

I must admit I kind of laughed when I first saw it.
Old 09-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

All team member need to give me a good kick in the butt. I missed a real nice 4x4 mule deer buck opening morning. My bow string hit my G.P.S. when I released the arrow. The buck was only 20-yards away. This should have been an easy kill shot? I guess I am getting too "high-tech", for my own good?
Old 09-05-2005, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

Guys, I'm still here, but I've been extremely busy starting a new job, fixing up a new house, and throwing my son's birthday party. Banner looks good to me and I'll still be around from time to time. The new employer has much stricter rules on internet use during the workday.

Our season starts October 1st BTW.............

Fritz

Quick Reply: Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.