Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread >

Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread

LOL....if you guys are so anxious to run off Wolfen68....Team 25 WIDE will be glad to take him.

YES, I checked him in....YES he is in.

TJF... I sent you a pm.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that you guys have aGREAT team LOGO!
I voted for you guys !

Man.... with a name like Doomsday and a logo like that, you guys are a shoo in to win....bwwaaaahhhhh ha ha

GO TEAM 25 WIDE!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 12:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks WV...
We welcome Wolfen with open arms.... I was just absent minded and missed the post doing a quick review....

We'll have our official team logo soon enough... I hope
You can talk all the trash you want.. we'll see at the end of the season who's on top.

All kidding aside, thanks WV for clearing that up for me. I appreciate it.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

No prob. And don't forget...1/2 of Wolfen's score goes to us...for services rendered [8D]
Old 08-31-2005, 03:57 PM

We need a logo the bare ass is not cutting it!!!!![X(] somebody has to know how to make one.[&:]
Old 09-01-2005, 12:49 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

1.5 days to go. They are talking warm for this weekend but decent weather otherwise. If we get the flax done tomorrow, I am skipping out of work at noon on Friday. Tyler will be home from school at 4. We will be hunting shortly after that.

If we don't get the flax done, we will start the season offSaturday morning. I'll be taking the camera along also. If the big one doesn't show up, Ishould still get some pictures of deer and other wildlife. Our spots are pretty good. I will post on our hunts.Should be a blast and hopefully one of us connects on a big buck. There are quite a few nice ones that we have scouted.

Tim
Old 09-01-2005, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

TJF...Good Luck...Keep us posted....

As for the logo.... I am waiting for one of the guys to get back to me from the moderator board...Otherwise...we'll just use the first one from Mr. Fritz...

But, being as computer illiterate as I am, I still don't know how to set it up in my signature....
Old 09-01-2005, 05:10 PM

I havent a clue ill ask around at skool though.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

TJF,

Good luck and I hope you get us off to a good start. Looking forward to seeingthe pictures. My season won't start for another month. I know what you mean about harvest time in the Fall. I grew up working on our neighbors dairy farm, and the Fall harvest time really puts a cramp in the hunting season.

Hey Westerm MA Hunter,

Congrats on the new hunting area in New York. I actually drove through there today, and that is some beautiful country. Hope you score on a nice one there.

As for our logo, I'm anxious to see what your coming up with. The one we were given sure isn't very impressive. [:'(]

Take care,
Brian
Old 09-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Fork Horn

Hey everyone,

Was just working with our team logo mrfritz44 started with. I've added everyone name to it and was just wondering what everybody thought.Not really sure what they are suppose to look like, but I don't think it looks to bad. Better than what we got labeled with on vote for your favorite team's logo. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Brian

Old 09-01-2005, 10:59 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Brian

That looks pretty good!!! I would say great but you spelled my name wrong. LOL [8D]

Tim

Quick Reply: Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.