Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread >

Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Official Team 23 Thread

Are we a team now? Remember, this contest is suppose to be fun and if there's any butt kicking to do, I'll do it. [8D] [8D] Except for Matt, he's a monster of a guy! [&:] Okay were all good right?

We'll give members at least til the end of the month if not a week or so into Sept as our original deadline for entry was Sept 1....if at that time there is a failure of checking in, alternates will be placed. I have a good list of them now so we either need to place them or add another team....I'll make a post asking each team capt to let me know who hasn't checked in and how many alternates they need....

OKAY, EVERYONE HAVE FUN AND A GREAT SEASON.......

Old 08-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you want to add our team banner to your signature this is how I did it..................
Go to your profile
Under your signature
Type in
Insert in the middle between the to ][ this address below
http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/upfiles/18857/F2ABBB272EC74D8C8D7C59A873086BFC.jpg
Old 08-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for clarifing the placement of alternates in the case of team member no shows
Old 08-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can you feel the pressure placed on you by my silence....skin dog and IBM? You know I can back it up. Do I even have to post to be feared? Don't think so.

Sorry to be absent..internet down at home, What would be a hoot, is that my good friend, Skin Dog might actually be able to video tape the buck that puts us on the board. I'll hollar at you this weekend, Dave. Anyhow, season opens up in approx. two weeks. I'm tuned in and ready to go. Got a couple of nice ones wandering around too.

Kelly
Old 08-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kcison;
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Your killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks for you to go till your season opens..........
Ive got over a month to wait till season opens here.[:@]Nothing to shoot at here for over a month but Stationary Foam
I know I for one cant wait to get a peek of the buck you hope to video.... so if you get him on video... SHARE ...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
You know what they say....ITS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT
Old 08-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Shoot, I am not worried about Kelly a bit. I may give him the business, but he will provide points for your team...no doubt in my mind.. Like Lady Forge says, we have over a month until season...I have to do something to occupy my time.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel like such a slacker. I havnt show my bow in so long. With the lack of money and my racing i dont have any arrows yet to practice with. All i got to do is sight in at 20 and 30 yards. Then go down to my old neighbors house and fling some broadheads at his deer targets. I wont hunt anyways till it gets real cold for a night to kill the i forget the name worvels or something like that in there body. So i got plenty of time.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:18 AM
Fork Horn

Well I'm shooting everyday. In just under 2 weeks I'll be ina tree... the good news is there is a nice 8pt that I've been scouting in one of my hunting places... Now I've just got to get him to stick his face in the gold.....
Old 08-19-2005, 07:25 AM

I can't believe you're in teh woods in two weeks [&:] I've got two months here in WV and til Oct. 1 in OH. It's killin' me. Kinda glad though. I still gotta get a new treestand.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

Yup, 15 Sept. And it's a good thing, I'm starting to drive my wife crazy. I thinks she is just as happy about hunting season as I am, just so she can get me out of her hair!! By the way how far is Scott Depot form Winchester VA? (That's were I grew up...) I'm familiar with the Inwood and Charlestown area but I've never heard of Scott Depot... wait that's not near Paw Paw is it?

Quick Reply: Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.