Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread >

Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 23 Thread

if you guys like that one i know its not as good but it may shrink more then the other but whate one works the best on a smaller size.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright who appointed Mitch the Banner Police????[8D]I want your badge number buddy[&:]Do I detect a touch of banner envy Mitch?
Mitch we have a big 3D Benifit shoot at Camp Cenderput on by Hunters Haven in Champaign Illinois coming up in Fisher Illinois Next Month.... lots of Archery Accesories to be given away( sights, rests, broadheads, arrows etc, tree stands, targets and a couple of new bows to be given away.....to raise money forCamp Cender Consevation and Shooting Camp for Kids.....You ought to come... and let me beat you like I did all the other men there last year,[8D]
Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old 08-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Lady Forge look at the pinned posts. Its on there and um be a little less cocky it gets boring.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

this one is "official size" lol

Old 08-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Its on there and um be a little less cocky it gets boring.
???
Old 08-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

A.D.D Boy;
This is your banner at the size max requirement.
I think we can work on the banners to make them look better to fit the size requirements .....if we feel the need to.
I will play around with my bannerto see how I can make it better.

Old 08-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Fork Horn

kcison I got a couple other buddies on teams here and just finished a little smack talk with them. Don't recon I can do that with you, sounds like you got a purty good team. It'll be nice to have some competition! Now you just gotta keep Lady Forge from kicking A.D.D Boy'sbutt and you guys might be able to come in second behind us!
Old 08-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kicking my butt lol. O crap that was great yeah um were not gona get into me about fighting lmao.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Alright who appointed Mitch the Banner Police???? I want your badge number buddy Do I detect a touch of banner envy Mitch?
I appointed myself just for you!! My badge number - OU812[8D]

I have yet to start contstruction on our logo. I have to have a team name before I start that.

Send me the info on that shoot. Maybe I can talk my buddy into coming down.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Lady Forge look at the pinned posts. Its on there and um be a little less cocky it gets boring.
A.D.D Boy;
I dont know what post you found so cocky..... and....it really dosent matter.... I am not here to entertain you .... if your bored, find yourself something else to do toamuse yourself.... besides trying to offend other team members with your inappropriate comments and foul language.
Please keep in mind that this is a Team ( TOGETHERNESS- ENSURES - AWESOME -MEMORIES ) We can work together to form a Winning Team, or attempt to drag each other down to gain a temporay feeling of suporityand end up a Loser no matter how you look at it in the long run. I am a TEAM PLAYER .And I hope you are to for our Team's sake!!!!

Here is a new version of the banner I did to try and fit the size requirements..... So what do you all think?

I would like to nominate Matt/PA for Team Captain... would anyone like to second the nomination?

Mitch;
I will drop you an email in the next few days about the shoot.... I wish I could of made some of your 3D shoots this year... we keep so busy going to so many shoots already... Have you checked out the new Archery Shop in Monticello... Called Blueridge Backwoods... their on the web also...a friend of mine opened it and he has a Techno Hunt System, it is a blast to shoot!!!!! He also has a Indoor 20yard, and a Indoor 40yard 3D Range and a 40 target outdoor 3D course that is a awesome. They have a full service Pro Shop Run By Pro Archer Danny Evans, they carry Hoyt, Mathews,Parker, Reflex, Renegade, Bear etc Bows... its next to the bowling alley in Monticello... Check it out.
Deb

Quick Reply: Official Team Drill it and Grill It (23) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.