Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Going Crazy

Old 08-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Going Crazy

ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

I can't believe I missed the opening bell. I never heard the "Let's get it on". Well it's about time may the best team left standing on top of the BS this year win.
You missed the opening bell?? Your were hiding and living up to your name. You knew we would " pounce " on you should you start scurrying around here!!

Tim
Pounce away as you feel you need too. You'll need to work over time and bring plenty of food. I'm known as Fieldmouse because you will never see me in the woods.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:59 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Can't be seen??

Hopefully you skills of deception are better then themeadow voles ( bigger mouse then a field or deer mouse )we have here.Never fails, about the time the deer start moving, the voles start running over and under the fallen leaves searching for food. In very dry crispy leaves, they make a racket. They deer go onhigh alertas they are going past your stand orground blind. I had quitea few hunts wrecked by them as you can't move to draw back without getting busted.

Thanks for reminding me!! [:@] I was wondering why you picked Fieldmouse for a forum name. What a cheesy reason!!

Tim
Old 08-07-2005, 05:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm known as Fieldmouse because you will never see me in the woods.
LMAO that would explain a lot of things wouldn't it Maybe if you stop being a back porch jockey and get your butt in the woods you can contribute a little moreto your team this year.

I have heard you pound your chest about all the "monsters" you see every time you sit in a tree for two years now, time to back all that talk up big guy
Old 08-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Dominant Buck

My problem is that I only like to hunt on back porches, swingsets, tennis courts, pools and golf courses. I'll find out in a few weeks if I will be able to hunt my honey hole this year. My gut feel is that I lost access. Who knows maybe I will be able too get in there this year.

For my name, I was given it during a hunt. I liked the name a stuck with it. When was the last time you saw a fieldmouse from your stand?
Old 08-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys have to realize that being theDEFENDING CHAMPS we don't have to back nothing up. We are the ones on top of the hill looking down. Now you guys have to climb up and try to knock us off. But be very careful it's a long way down from up here.
Old 08-08-2005, 07:14 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

If I get to count the one that was in a fox's mouth, I've seen at least one.

Seriously... Goodluck on getting your spot back for this year. I hope it works out for you.

Tim