TEAM 24 - Sudden Death

Old 03-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: TEAM 24 - CHECK IN! NEW!!!

it's from march 282009to may 10 2009 and thats 6 weeks and 1 day
Old 03-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

Good shape, you got plenty of time to pick out a big ol gobbler, I have 5 weeks starts on April 25th. you'll be just about done before I get started. Good luck!!
Old 03-27-2009, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

yeap good luck to you too long horn i'll try to pick out one tomarrow if not i'll take and try untill i get one big ol gobbler
Old 03-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

well i had one comeing in untill it stared raining and they took off running and i don't know why i didn't move or any thing but i had that big ol gobbler comeing like a kid afther candy and it was pretty too but when it started raining they all took off running for some strange reason well afther it was all over i got up and forgot to put my turkey call in my pocket and it fell to the ground and i took and stepped on it dang i got mad but i got a back up cody slate call comeing in monday and i'll be back out there and getting at it again
Old 03-28-2009, 10:55 AM

ORIGINAL: dh1984

well i had one comeing in untill it stared raining and they took off running and i don't know why i didn't move or any thing but i had that big ol gobbler comeing like a kid afther candy and it was pretty too but when it started raining they all took off running for some strange reason well afther it was all over i got up and forgot to put my turkey call in my pocket and it fell to the ground and i took and stepped on it dang i got mad but i got a back up cody slate call comeing in monday and i'll be back out there and getting at it again

OHHHHH NOOOOOO !!! []
Old 03-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

that sounds like a good morning still. breaking your call sucks though.

if you were using a decoy, that could be the problem. i only use taxidermy decoys now because i have watched plastic ones catch the sun light wrong sometimes or get wet and all the sudden the toms freak out.

it wouldn't be hunting without a little challenge. good luck on your next hunt.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Fork Horn

yea i was useing a pretty boy and pretty girl decoys but i got a other call comeing monday and it's goin to be a good hunt afther i get iti'll have one come in again like a kid afther cady lol
Old 03-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

what do you think about this picture
being our team avatar because our tean name is sudden death i thought this would fit us more then the others lol but with out the bone collector at the bottom and our name at the that place and our number at the top of the picture so what do you all think
Old 03-29-2009, 06:08 AM
Fork Horn

well, it would be alright, but it fits deer hunting rather than turkey hunting. i am content with what we have now.

how is the hunting going down there?
Old 03-29-2009, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

oh ok well the hunting is going good untill i have to get a other call i went out yesterday and had a few gobblers comeing in untill it started raining and then the just up and ran off i don't know what happent to them i know i didn't move or anything i might have get some new decoys or somehting

Quick Reply: TEAM 24 - Sudden Death

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.