Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > '09 Turkey Contest
 Team 5: Team Overload Thread >

Team 5: Team Overload Thread

Team 5: Team Overload Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 5: Team Overload Thread

Congrats on the awesome trophy.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Spike

Here is some better pics!

Old 04-16-2009, 03:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Shes a beauty!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome bird drakeb3, nice pics. The waiting time is dwindling down for a few of us... I can't wait for next week.
Good luck all.

Who will be out for their state's opening morning?

Ohio- opening morning can't get out (midterm exam[:@]), gonna try and locate birds for tuesday morning.

Indiana- I'll definitely be out, all day
Old 04-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

I will be out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday andSunday
Old 04-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

I will be out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday andSunday
Nice.. I'll be out every day but Monday, and all weekend. I've never had the option to decide where to hunt, cuz its always been one property. But I guess I'll just have to decide based on how the birds are actin in Indiana and Ohio. You have a bunch of different properties to hunt Caleb, do you ever have this dilemma?
Old 04-18-2009, 10:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bumping this back to the top.

Seeing how everyone is doing.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Doing good, ready for this week. Birds are gobblin at the farm and at the Ohio property. I sat in the woods at the farm last night to listen..Heard them fly up about 100 yards down the ridge. Sounded like a good number of birds, pretty loud, lot of branches breaking. Hopefully I'll be able to work one up the hill. They're roosting off my property but oh well..

Still don't know where the Ohio birds are roosting. Good luck guys
Old 04-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Howdy guys. How's it going? I can't wait to get out next weekend. It opens tomorrow (Monday), but I won't be able to get out 'til Saturday. Thank God my coach cancelled practice for Saturday[8D]. Now I'll have 2 days to get on a bird this week. Glad to see we're on the board, congrats on a beautiful bird Lance! Never seen a beard on a hen like that! I'm glad that we'll have 2 guys out during this week, I expect to have 2 more birds down by the time I get out in the woods boys. I'm not sure which farm I'll hunt this weekend.. I've narrowed it down to 2, one 670 acre one, and another 1000+ acre one. My brother and dad will be at the 670 acre one Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'll wait to decide after their report. Anyway, just checking in again guys. Been having some issues logging in, but I believe those are resolved. Can't wait to get some blood in the bed of my truck for the first time.
Good luck to everyone hunting this week, and remember to be safe and have fun!

Rory
Old 04-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

Howdy guys. How's it going? I can't wait to get out next weekend. It opens tomorrow (Monday), but I won't be able to get out 'til Saturday. Thank God my coach cancelled practice for Saturday[8D]. Now I'll have 2 days to get on a bird this week. Glad to see we're on the board, congrats on a beautiful bird Lance! Never seen a beard on a hen like that! I'm glad that we'll have 2 guys out during this week, I expect to have 2 more birds down by the time I get out in the woods boys. I'm not sure which farm I'll hunt this weekend.. I've narrowed it down to 2, one 670 acre one, and another 1000+ acre one. My brother and dad will be at the 670 acre one Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'll wait to decide after their report. Anyway, just checking in again guys. Been having some issues logging in, but I believe those are resolved. Can't wait to get some blood in the bed of my truck for the first time.
Good luck to everyone hunting this week, and remember to be safe and have fun!

Rory
Nice, good luck to you

Quick Reply: Team 5: Team Overload Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.