Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 More Cuddeback Problems >

More Cuddeback Problems

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

More Cuddeback Problems

Old 08-21-2008, 07:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default More Cuddeback Problems

I purchased a Cuddeback No Flash in May. I've set my camera out for about a month now. There are a couple of decent pics, however the majority are blurry and the deer walkpast the camera to the point I only get their back end. Am I doing something wrong or are these cameras junk? For the price I expected A WHOLE LOT more.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: More Cuddeback Problems

Johnny,

Everybody who buys a cudde expects more but unfortunatly you often don't get more. The sensor problems you are describing are well documented on www.chasingame.com The lesson here is, more expensive ain't necessarily better. I wish I could give you better news but in my oppinion, the cudde's are overpriced underperformers.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 08-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

Now that's a helpful response! Thanks!

ORIGINAL: PastorJim08

Johnny,

Everybody who buys a cudde expects more but unfortunatly you often don't get more. The sensor problems you are describing are well documented on www.chasingame.com The lesson here is, more expensive ain't necessarily better. I wish I could give you better news but in my oppinion, the cudde's are overpriced underperformers.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 08-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Fork Horn

Call tech support and have them replace it. I had this problem last year with one of my Excites. Called them on Tuesday, sent it back with on RMA on Wednesday and had a new replacement delivered to my house on Friday. They must have received it on Thursday, saw it wasn't working as specified and dropped shipped me a replacement that same day. To say I was surprised at the quick turn around would be an understatement.

Now I live in Wisconsin so UPS could pick-up and deliver in a 1 day turn around. My only expense was normal grould UPS delivery to get the camera up to Park Falls.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PastorJim08

Johnny,

Everybody who buys a cudde expects more but unfortunately you often don't get more. The sensor problems you are describing are well documented on www.chasingame.com The lesson here is, more expensive ain't necessarily better. I wish I could give you better news but in my opinion, the cudde's are overpriced under performers.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
The trigger times aren't always the best on the no flash cudde's but there not that bad. How far away are these pics its taking from your camera? Do you have it set up right? So many things can be an issue. Its possibly too that your camera is just not a good camera. Check your settings, screw around with it and If nothing gets better call cuddeback up and tell them the problem and I'm thinking they will either fix the problem or replace it.