Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

God or not

Old 05-07-2005, 10:16 PM

Default RE: God or not

SPARE ME? What are you talking about? I dont like being insulted like that. i dont give a flip who you are or what you know if i want to i can stand my own quite well even if im young. im 18 if ur wondering. no i dont think my morals will be changing anytime soon either because im very solid in my christian faith.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whoa, relax there kid. You need to work on your critical reading skills. You apparently weren't here a few months back when she was ripping people a new one. I was trying keep this from degenerating into a flame fest but I see your happily contributing to ruining this thread. Your just showing your immaturity.

What I don't understand is why we as humans can't respect the fact that other people have different beliefs, even if we think they are wrong, they are still entitled to thinking any way they want.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

“[T]he main reason most educated people believe in evolution is simply because they have been told that most educated people believe in evolution!”
actually, the most educated man i've ever known was Buddhist

and oh the joys of being ignorant... skin, grow up.

and THANK YOU BRUTAL for your statement on how people need to learn to accept the views of others... you know, its really annoying because SOOO many wars (including the one we're in now) could have been prevented if people would just get a life and get over their ego

(Aren't you proud of me Brutal for not tearing him a new one??? huh? huh? come on! say it! you're proud)
Old 05-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

SOOO many wars (including the one we're in now) could have been prevented if people would just get a life and get over their ego
I really hope that your talking about Hussein with the ego.

And as far as God or not, I see God every morning in November when I climb a tree and watch the sun-rise. I see him every July sunset when Im on the lake. I see him when I look up at the sky during a winter snow shower. I see God when I look for him not with my eyes or mind, but with my heart.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:41 AM

ORIGINAL: BrutalAttack

What I don't understand is why we as humans can't respect the fact that other people have different beliefs, even if we think they are wrong, they are still entitled to thinking any way they want.
Exactly, I dont really understand a thread like this. Everyone has different beliefs/opinions. And it seems like a few on here are trying to force their beliefs onto others, IMO.

But i might as well post my OPINION (and nothing more). When I was younger, I went to church and believed in GOD and read the bible and everything. But as I got older i started to question some of the things mentioned in the bible. And now, i dont really believe in "HIM" anymore. I mean, like Washington Hunter stated, what proof is there. And my answer to that is none. And it seems that most who do believe say that there have been miracles done in their lives by GOD. But what seperates miracles from coincidence or good luck? I just need more proof than "Well the bible says so".

These are just my opinions.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:49 AM

hey now. See Christians or anyone for that matter doesn't have to respect the belief of evolution! I hate it because it turns people away from the truth! You should hate it too Brutal. Thats not to say hate the believer of the lie because they are Gods creation as well as us! We must respect/love the person, hate the sin! Col. 1:16 God created the world, 1 Tim 1:15 love the sinner Eph 2:11-22 hate the sin.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:00 PM

And it seems that most who do believe say that there have been miracles done in their lives by GOD. But what seperates miracles from coincidence or good luck? I just need more proof than "Well the bible says so".
live2hunt, I believe in God but I know that anyone who says that they have seen a miracle is a lier or they don't understand the truth. Pual said they would cease1 Cor.13:8,Eph 4:11-16 man thats good stuff right there in Eph.!!!!! We have the bible now, we don't need miracles to believe we read the bible!! Heb 2:3-4
Old 05-08-2005, 12:03 PM

In the end if I live as if there is no God and in the end there is no God I gain nothing and lose nothing. In the end if I live as if there is a God and in the end there is no God I gain nothing and lose nothing. In the end if I live as if there is a God and in the end there is a God I gain everything and lose nothing! In the end if I live as if there is no God and in the end there is a God I gain nothing and lose everything.

-Aristotle
Old 05-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I really hope that your talking about Hussein with the ego.
no.... as a matter of fact i wasn't
Old 05-08-2005, 02:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Moose75

And it seems that most who do believe say that there have been miracles done in their lives by GOD. But what seperates miracles from coincidence or good luck? I just need more proof than "Well the bible says so".
live2hunt, I believe in God but I know that anyone who says that they have seen a miracle is a lier or they don't understand the truth. Pual said they would cease1 Cor.13:8,Eph 4:11-16 man thats good stuff right there in Eph.!!!!! We have the bible now, we don't need miracles to believe we read the bible!! Heb 2:3-4
We have Harry Potter books but that doesn't mean I'm going to beleive in magic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.