Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

God or not

Old 06-18-2005, 10:52 AM

Default RE: God or not

I have to agree with a lot of HG89's comments. With the way religion is today it is mainly all scams to get your money and if you dont go to church or put money in the plate then you are below the people who do.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]That is flat out BULL$!!! Church people are sometimes the biggest hippocrits there are. Ill stick to just being the best person I can be.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:13 AM

and you know what, i agree with you psycho 100%. but that doesn't mean all people who believe in god are like that..

i don't believe in religion. religion is like a cult, they tell you what to believe in stead of believing what you believe.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

i agree with you pdougherty... if you are going to believe in something, you don't need anybody but you telling you what you should and should not do... your own moral standards should be enough and your gut instincts should be valid... not somebody else's
Old 06-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ido
Old 06-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

we are the ultimate survivors and the ultimate adapters. we occupy every continent of the world except for one, which some people still go on and im sure there are people there now. id like to see an argument on how animals are smarter. because i personally do not see how anyone can say that.
not anymore we aren't... if we were stripped of everything we created, electricity, running water, ect., 1/3 of the population wouldn't survive... we once were great.. humanity has fallen from greatness and is now just a power of destruction... but there are some good things left... like love and respect... but only two at a time can share such a thing, and the human race as a whole is still very ugly

animals have one thing we dont. common sense. stupidity is the number one killer of humans. animals lack that quality. they don't stare at your truck carreening toward them because they're stupid... nature tells them to freeze, not to draw attention to themselves.

we aren't at the top of the food chain, we removed ourselves from it a long time ago. we're no longer a part of it and everybody gets so upset when a bear or a mountain lion kills and eats a person. if we were still a part of the food chain, this would be accepted that we die too. but humans do not accept that. if a wolf picks off a child in a community, that entire pack is hunted down and killed. food chain? i think not... genocide? i think yes.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Okay i confuss...this is more exciting then soap operas
Old 06-18-2005, 11:53 AM

well said
Old 06-18-2005, 11:55 AM

animals have one thing we dont. common sense. stupidity is the number one killer of humans. animals lack that quality. they don't stare at your truck carreening toward them because they're stupid... nature tells them to freeze, not to draw attention to themselves.
but thats what im saying, animals don't have common sense, they do what nature tells them. standing in front of a truck while its comming at you is not common sense, its instinct. animals don't have logic, otherwise they would have learned that if they see something with unnatural light coming at them theyd move. now dogs and such can learn a command or a trick because you reward or punish for not doing what you tell them repeatedly and repeatedly, hundreds of times untill they get it. for instance, if you, not knowing what a gun was, saw somebody pick it up and shoot themself with it and die, would you pick it up and point it at yourself? you wouldnt, because you have logic and reasoning abilities. but a deer can see their fellow deer get hit by a car, and might do the same thing a day later. which is a terrible thought, but its how it works
Old 06-18-2005, 12:22 PM

Im going to agree with pdoughertyMUthis time. Animals dont have common sense. And we are still part of the food chain, we have just gainedthe trait of having a vendetta or you can say it is protecting our young like a bear or wolf would do. Whales are able tohold a grudge why not humans?
Old 06-19-2005, 09:17 PM

i belive it's a good feeling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.