Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

drugs

Old 03-10-2005, 06:19 PM

Default drugs

Are drugs a big problem at ur school? I hope no one here does drugs but if u do maybe we can help you quit.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:39 PM

Default RE: drugs

i dont do drugs, but boy is it a problem at my school. seems every other kid has done some drug once in his/her life. i know people that smoke marijuana, cigarettes and some of the wanna be's "snort" pixie sticks. stupid, i know. but drug use at my school his a lot higher than you'd expect for 8th grade. lol, not that you can really help though.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

my school has the worst rep in the whole city of Niagara Falls for drugs, i'm not joking it's been in the paper once or twice. about 98
5 of people have done drugs at least ten times. i'm not one of them. we have a "smoke pit" at our school and i can't stand the smell of the smoke; especially pot.[:'(] the little town i live in called Chippawa (its in Niagara Falls) had a town meeting a couple weeks ago and they were talking about a 8:00 pm curfew for all the teenagers, so there would be no trouble at night (theres a lot of idiots around where i live, thankfully i live furthur out into the country). thats how bad it is around here.

Chic
Old 03-10-2005, 07:46 PM

not really. lots oif drugs go through, but no one gets caught. we're just that good. i mean, they're
Old 03-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

never tried them, ever or cigarettes
Old 03-11-2005, 12:18 PM

is drinking a drug cause i get drunk with my friends whenvere possible mostly on the weekends though but i cant stand people that smoke cigarets, pot smells way better i think but that is all i would ever try i wouldnt want my life to get messed up
Old 03-11-2005, 12:48 PM

Well, being homeschooled, drugs have never been a problem.
I have been offered them before by some freak, as well as cigarettes, but of course I declined- before he got through asking.[:@]
It makes me so ticked when kids think that drugs, sex and stuff is the cool thing to do, or they do it because everyone else is doing it. Its like no one has the nerve or brains to stand up and be against it in public anymore. Its disgusting.
Glad to hear that some of you have character enough to have never done drugs tho...
Old 03-11-2005, 01:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Nate58102

is drinking a drug cause i get drunk with my friends whenvere possible mostly on the weekends though but i cant stand people that smoke cigarets, pot smells way better i think but that is all i would ever try i wouldnt want my life to get messed up
You are in for a rude awakening if you think pot won't mess your life up. You better do some research before you end up in a lot of trouble.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:53 PM

Well, being homeschooled, drugs have never been a problem
Yeah, I had the same thing in high school... I know there's some on campus, but I don't hear about it and that's fine by me.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

we have a very small town but probably just as many drugs as a large one... cops are stupid as dirt here so you can get away with anything without anybody getting into your way... i used to be into the whole drinking scene, but i've pulled too many good friends either dead or mangled out of cars to keep me sober for the rest of my life... never will try pot or anything else... seen it ruin too many lives... one guy that i was good friends with tried it for the first time and some a$$ laced it with angel dust... he flipped out and thought people were after him so he shot himself.... a lot of messed up things go on and people are too weak to do anything about it

Quick Reply: drugs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.