Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

drugs

Old 03-11-2005, 04:14 PM

Default RE: drugs

I live close to Ephrata Pa. Its real bad there. I think in 1998 it was one of the US's worst schools for Herione use and dealing. I even think the cop that caught them's daughter was in on it.
Old 03-11-2005, 04:42 PM

is drinking a drug cause i get drunk with my friends whenvere possible mostly on the weekends though but i cant stand people that smoke cigarets, pot smells way better i think but that is all i would ever try i wouldnt want my life to get messed up

I don't dissagree with drinking as long as you keep it in moderation. I used to drink and know what it is like. I also know how pot smells. No it dont smell bad but DON'T DO IT YOU WILL REGREAT IT LATER.

Seriously if you drink to often you will end up messing up. I know been there done that. The most I drink anymore is a couple of beer on a hot day working.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:53 AM

u guys r funny.....i live in ny and a whole bunch of kids sell crack in my school. i wouldn't recommend pot or beer to anyone, but it won't ruin ur life if u have self control. high school is about having fun and drinking a little beer and smoking a little pot when ur ahead in ur work.
Old 03-14-2005, 09:28 AM

ORIGINAL: sickenemy187

high school is about having fun and drinking a little beer and smoking a little pot when ur ahead in ur work.
You really don't have a clue do you.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: sickenemy187

u guys r funny.....i live in ny and a whole bunch of kids sell crack in my school. i wouldn't recommend pot or beer to anyone, but it won't ruin ur life if u have self control. high school is about having fun and drinking a little beer and smoking a little pot when ur ahead in ur work.
sure... high school can be about that... but only if you're not planning on going to college kid
Old 03-14-2005, 05:48 PM

Im certainly not a user but i know some kids who do but most of them are real stubburn and dont like to listen. Its kinda Sad
Old 03-15-2005, 08:41 AM

Drugs well in my high school pot and booze were big. On the tech bus some kids would smoke pot out of apples. I never drank or smoke tobacco until college. In college freshman year drank vodka dislike beer, started smoking al capones and a pipe because I got tired of my two roommates bitching about how the other's cigarettes smelled funny. Pipe smoking got real bad during Trig class. Since then I quit smoking though fall of the wagon sometimes and only drink scotch rarely. Now caffeine and chocolate the perfect drug a milky way chased by cafe mocha make me very happy.

A lot of people I know drink and smoke pot excessively I never jump aboard, hell I am too strange as it is.[8D]
Old 03-19-2005, 11:25 AM

Well, for those of you who think drugs wont mess up your life all you have to do is get caught and your guns are taken away for life. So for me that would mess up my life without hunting I have nothing. And yes a bow is considered a firearm.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Hacimsaalk

not really. lots oif drugs go through, but no one gets caught. we're just that good. i mean, they're
lol they are a big problem in our school i live in massachusettes and we have one of the worst reps in our state for drugs and stuff we even had the govenor come and adress the problem we just spent thousands of dallors on new secerity but stuff comes in and goes out people are gettin caught all the time cause they are idiots and smoke pot during school the teachers arnt much better but oh well this year is better then last we had 14 bom threats and this year none thank god we were in shcool till july
Old 03-20-2005, 10:32 AM

i'm from staten island ny and drugs r a big problem at my school. i've never tried them, i neva even drank be4. i cant wait to get outta here and go to college next yr. i just see a point in startin to drink or smoke u can have fun otha ways.

Quick Reply: drugs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.