Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Dads Tickin me off! >

Dads Tickin me off!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Dads Tickin me off!

Old 12-26-2004, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default Dads Tickin me off!

I hit another deer with my truck last night. This is the second doe Ive hit this year. Both did pretty good damage to my truck. Fixed the damage from the one, and now I got another one. Didnt even kill either one!
Well, I went rabbit huntin yesterday and had planned on goin today. Dad lets me take the guns as long as I tell him I took them. So yesterday I took the 16ga. and my buddy borrowed and used the 410. We were gonna do the same today but I didnt get time.
Well, with all that went down yesterday I left the guns in the truck to use today. Plus, also left them cause I went ahead and pulled down into the garage to work on my truck since I only have liability, all the work to fix it comes out of my pocket!
So I came in and got a ham sandwich and dad comes stormin in hollerin about My guns shouldnt be left to rot in the back of the cold damn truck! and locked em up and left with the key! Tomorrow is opening day of muzzle loader and now my muzzle loader is locked up!
Im so pissed off right now I could punch holes in the wall[:@]
Yeah, I should have brought them in, but isnt this slight over reaction? Expecially when its pulled into the garage which is not only insulated but heated! Its not like I left them in the woods![:@]
Not only am I ticked off about the dang deer, and so is dad, but Im pissed at him and apparently hes pissed at me[:@]
Old 12-26-2004, 05:22 PM

Default RE: Dads Tickin me off!

Cheer up charlie . Lol j/k . I have been mad like that I know the feeling . Its like you want to find another way to get a muzzloader . I have been mad that I want to kick a wall in but hold it in . Because it would make it worse . Maybe you can work a deal with your dad so you can use the gun tommorow . Like you'll take good care of them. Let us know how it goes .

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-26-2004, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

I know, Im not gonna punch the wall, but I very easily could!
I talked to mom and shes gonna talk to dad and get the key for me, and I already planned on cleaning the guns, I gotta go over the muzzle loader anyway, so Im gonna go ahead and clean them and make sure he knows it. Ill be gone in the morning b4 he even gets up, so Im gonna leave a note and appologise, even tho I dont think I have anything to applolgise for, and tell him I cleaned them.
Old 12-26-2004, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

get used to it you got until your 18 before it ends
Old 12-26-2004, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

Well, Ill be 18 on April 2nd so...
Old 12-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

if you bought tthem no if he bouhg them yes
Old 12-27-2004, 03:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bummer to hear about the guns. As for your dad, yeah I know the feeling and i'm not going to preach to you because its not my thing. I lost my dad a year (and 4 days) ago and i wish i didn't put him and my mom through half the stuff i did when i was younger lol. Dad's are a pain in the butt sometimes but enjoy it while you can is all i can say. Worse comes to worst, i'm sure we all will be a pain in our kid's butts
Old 12-27-2004, 11:21 AM

I've never had a problem like this..Im the only one in my famialy that hunts..so the guns stay in my gun cabnet in my room so im pretty lucky i guess
Old 12-27-2004, 02:53 PM

being 18 dont mean crap unless you move out.
you still live under their roof and their rules
Old 12-27-2004, 02:57 PM

Ahmen

Quick Reply: Dads Tickin me off!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.