Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Are you really in love? >

Are you really in love?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Are you really in love?

Old 06-29-2004, 07:26 PM

Default RE: Are you really in love?

Pharaoh-
I understand completely why you would think that way. I feel that it is a level of maturity that you reach around that age that makes it so you are ready to be in those kinds of situations.

P.S.-What church are you refering to? I am just curious.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:01 PM

saw this and thought that i would say something. My dad is the Associate Pastor at Family Christian Life Center...(its an Assembley of God church...almost the same as babtist), and i grew up in the church my whole life. The bible does not tell you how old you have to be to date. You can date whenever. Just make sure that you are mature enough to do so, but there is no certain age.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:11 PM

I grew up in a lutheran church.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:15 AM

You can date whenever. Just make sure that you are mature enough to do so, but there is no certain age.
My religion teaches that you should wait until you are 16, but you don't have too. It is a strong caution though.
Old 07-02-2004, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

saw this and thought that i would say something. My dad is the Associate Pastor at Family Christian Life Center...(its an Assembley of God church...almost the same as babtist), and i grew up in the church my whole life. The bible does not tell you how old you have to be to date. You can date whenever. Just make sure that you are mature enough to do so, but there is no certain age.
Assembly of God PK huh? (preacher's kid)

Funny, I'm AG. We don't have a set rule when it comes to dating, but I do believe that waiting until at least 16 to start dating is a wise thing to do. But then again, I know some 16 year olds who should date, and some 23 year olds that shouldn't.

Assembly of God folks are like Baptists, except we believe in and practice speaking in tongues (Baptism in the Holy Spirit) and don't exactly believe in "once saved always saved."
Old 07-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Typical Buck

ya way to young at 14 to know what love is and ya nuts for even talking sex ya way way to young to even think about it either her or you. enjoy your young yrs by going to movies and hang out with your friends and going to school dances.you may say ya like her but having girl friends at your age with come and go and till ya find the special girl ya will have so many girl friends.
Old 07-05-2004, 04:57 AM
crc

I WENT OUT WITH MY OLD GIRLFRIEND FOR 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!