Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Relationships, Girls, Love, Dating >

Relationships, Girls, Love, Dating

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Relationships, Girls, Love, Dating

Old 07-06-2004, 03:58 AM
crc

Default RE: Relationships, Girls, Love, Dating

I PLAY WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS HAIR ALL THE TIME BUT ONE TIME I SLIPPED AND YANKED THE CRAP OUT OF HER HAIR AND SHE TURNED AROUND AND KICKED ME IN THE KROTCH!!SHE LOVES RUFFHOUSIN AND YANKIN THE CRAP OUT OF MY HAIR IT HURTS!!!!I NEVER WOULD PURPOSLEY HURT HER CAUSE I LOVE HER.

P.S HUNTINGIRL IM YOURE FRIEND.........RIGHT??
Old 07-06-2004, 10:17 AM

how often do u and your gf/bf get together like at one anothers house or go somewhere?

monday throu thursday me and my gf have summer gym so i see her for two hours then. then i usually call her and/or talk to her on AIM. she sometimes comes to my baseball games. but going to her place or her to mine is usually twice a week. its hard to do much more than that caus we are both very busy.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:54 PM

hahahaha this is funny, im from australia by the way
well ill tell u one thing in australia theres alot more just getting with eachother and no relationship (one night stands) than in the usa, i know this cause i have some friends from california thats came over as exchange students and she couldnt believe it.
we are more forward and like no one from the age of 16-around 21 like to date. we much rather be single and just go out to clubs or parties and pick up a girl. get with each other and thats it. fun fun fun!!!!
ok next what do i look for in a girl. ok here we go

get withs
1.good looking
2.nice body
3.nice smile
4.nice eyes
5.nice ass

to go out with
1. good looking
2. nice body +smile
3.has to look after herself and respect her self
4. i like a girl that likes doing the sports i do, snowboard (snowboard chick big turn on ), spearfish, bodyboard etc...
5.not stuck up and easy to talk to

huffy
Old 07-08-2004, 11:23 PM

There's that much snow in the souther Australia? I never figured that snowboarding would be big down thata way!
Old 07-09-2004, 12:36 AM

well australia has got some of if not the sh!ttiest snow in the would but yea alot of people like it, its only a 3 month a yr thing and from sydney its like a 5hr trip down to the snow.
but theres some very good runs around australia.
the good thing is that we are close to N.Z. (new zealand) and theres packages for 5 days incl. flight, accomodation, car hire etc for like 700 bucks. and to get a good five day away trip here in australia and ur staying in the country it ends up costing nearly the same so ur better of going to N.Z.

huffy