Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 prairie dog explosions anyone? >

prairie dog explosions anyone?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

prairie dog explosions anyone?

Old 03-12-2004, 06:42 AM

Default prairie dog explosions anyone?

Wanna see some prairie dogs get incinerated? theyre using 30 caliber and theyre over 300 yards away. Im serious its "prairie dog olmypic training in progress!!!!"
[] be sure to check out the still clips also....
Old 03-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: prairie dog explosions anyone?

i think that you should watch what you put on here... i know that most of you aren't for sidestepping for anti's but this gives them some serious fuel in my opinion... and you never do know just who is watching...

what is the point of doing that anyway? a life is never something to be wasted just for another's pleasure
Old 03-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive seen several video clips taken from these movies, explosive to say the least. Wouldnt mind having there vidoe(s) myself. Also wouldnt mind having prairie dogs here so I could hunt them also. Looks like it would be a blast in the spring before the fields grow to much.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:45 PM

huntingirl,
now remember: Pleasure on HUNTING IS NOT pleasure on KILLING!!!
Old 03-12-2004, 08:49 PM

There's a difference between hunting and killing. What you are showing here is senseless killing. "Incinerating" and "training for the Olympics" is not hunting.
Remember kid, next time you single huntingirl out, you better go ahead and single me out too, whether it be major or minor. [:@]
Old 03-13-2004, 07:04 AM

i said it to her and ill say it to you:
Pleasure on HUNTING IS NOT pleasure on KILLING!!!!!
Its not senseless killing. Just to let you know it was on a farm where a farmer turned to hunters to exterminate the prairie dogs bc his cows would break their legs in the prairie dog mounds. Hazardous chemicals would endanger the ecosystem further down the line. So the farmer was smart for turning to hunters.
Old 03-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

okay little too much testorione (sp?) in here lol. I have to stick up for both sides here.

There's a difference between hunting and killing. What you are showing here is senseless killing. "Incinerating" and "training for the Olympics" is not hunting.
Remember kid, next time you single huntingirl out, you better go ahead and single me out too, whether it be major or minor.
I agree with you there but this kid is only 12 so dont get on him too bad if he seems too kill happy or think that 'incinerating' animals is so cool.

Pleasure on HUNTING IS NOT pleasure on KILLING!!!
I agree but you have to watch what you put on here because the Antis will use any type of fuel for their "cause" so showing a video like that will do just that. For the record, don't put anything like that in here anymore for that reason please. I am only looking out for your own good as well as other hunters.
Old 03-13-2004, 03:44 PM

So if we need to watch what we say or post here bc of the Anti's, then lets stop all hunting talk bc the anti's will use anything against us. And lemme get this straight also, prairie dog hunters aren't invited on this forum? because this is the nature of prairie dog hunting. So a bow killed deer is just as offensive as a gun killed prairie dog? All types of hunting talk should be welcome here as long as it is not obscene or offensive. And if an animal getting shot is too much to bear, then you have the wrong hobby. Red Hawk, do you think the anti's have anymore hard feelings for a prairie dog hunter as opposed to a deer hunter??? I dont wanna start an argument here or nuttin but aren't we aloud to speak about all types of hunting on the board???? If we have to watch what we say and do then the Anti's have already won..........

Old 03-13-2004, 04:25 PM

I can see the conservation point of view. The dogs do cause a big problem, especially in some parts of Oklahoma. But, not somethin to be broadcasted i dont guess. However, some of those were pretty good shots.
Old 03-13-2004, 06:08 PM

I agree they can cause a big problem to land and other animals stepping in the holes

Quick Reply: prairie dog explosions anyone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.