Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 b/f broke up w/ me.....i'm alone >

b/f broke up w/ me.....i'm alone

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

b/f broke up w/ me.....i'm alone

Old 02-08-2004, 06:31 PM

Default b/f broke up w/ me.....i'm alone

Hi ya'll *hugs* i'm so down, lost, confused & alone right now. Josh broke up with me friday..let message on the answerin machine and basically he jsut said he's changed over the past week and i can find a better relationship and a better b/f that will care a/b me as much as i care a/b them. I dont understand. do ya'll have any advice for me? I cant eat cant do anything. we've been together for over 9 months. I just dont understand how he's changed. thanks for listenin to me.

Jodi
Old 02-08-2004, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: b/f broke up w/ me.....i'm alone

hey girl... i know its kind of hard but i've been through plenty of breakups... don't be so down... first thing you have to realize is that it wasn't your fault... whatever it was it was HIS fault for not realizing what a talented and funloving girl you are... and he's probably right... you can find better... if he didn't think he was providing for you he probably wasn't... 9 months is a long time... just remember the good times you had but don't swoon over them... don't wish for them back or try to get him back... as painful as that is to read it's true... if he broke up with you then more than likely any amount of begging won't get him back and you're better than that anyway... don't put yourself under him... you gotta remember that you are the first person you think about and the most important person and everyone else is in second... you gotta be strong for yourself and confident... all else will come in time and people will love you for your confidence... you will find someone that will respect you and love you and care for you like you deserve... chin up girl... he's out there... and eat something! no sense in making yourself sick over something you didn't do... i hope things get better for ya... if you want to talk or anything just PM me
Old 02-08-2004, 07:08 PM

Hey, sorry to hear it. From the way you described him to us, he wasn't that good for you anyways. We'll be thinkin bout ya, but just remember not to dwell on it, because time will go by like nobody's business. Hold your head up, things will be alright.
Old 02-08-2004, 07:15 PM

Sorry bout that sweetgurl. Were all here if you need somethin.
Old 02-08-2004, 07:22 PM

All you got to know is how to stay away from dogs like him.
Old 02-09-2004, 04:00 PM

been together 9 months and he ends it on an answering machine......thats classy...
Old 02-09-2004, 04:08 PM

hi ya'll *hugs* I'm still so confused, i talked to his mom last night and she told me that Josh told her he just wanted to be single and for us to be friends....Do ya'll think that would mean a good chance for us to get back together? Huntingirl i know u said i need to move on and try not to get us back together, but i want him back so bad, i miss him..i kinda figured maybe if i didnt call or see him or anything he'd miss me and call me...i donno if it will work. but what do ya'll think?

Jodi
Old 02-09-2004, 04:11 PM

I'm not sure, you just need to say you know what taht sucks but you have to move on! We are here for you!
Old 02-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

First off i'm really sorry to hear what happen baby sis **hugs* I been out of town for a few days but i'll email you tomorrow (its still still monday for me) to let you know what i think and some advice. But i'll say this and quite blunt (not nearly enough as i am in emails or phone). Josh is an idiot to let you go and hasn't done much to get on my good side [:@]

If it makes you smile any, remeber i love ya little sis **hugs and kotc*
Old 02-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

Hey SweetGurl, I'm single. lol. Just kidding. I am really sorry to hear that. I just went through a pretty bad breakup myself. Just remember that there is a lot of other people out there and you can do a lot better than that. If you need to talk, just email me at [email protected]. Your friend, BB.

Quick Reply: b/f broke up w/ me.....i'm alone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.