Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 lost a family member >

lost a family member

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

lost a family member

Old 01-28-2004, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: lost a family member

i'm very sorry... i too know what you are going through and wish you didn't have to bear such a pain... my thoughts are with you
Old 01-28-2004, 09:47 PM

well i just got back from the visittation......it was rough..............they are going to barry him tommorrow..........thanks for all the help ya'll gave me to get thru this bad deal.......thanks....
Old 01-29-2004, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Try to keep your head up as best you can have no shame if you cry. I cried very much when i saw my dad once last time before he was cremated but no shame. It sucks to know that someone killed themselves let alone a family member from someone on here. If you need to talk to anyone and/or can't find a friendly ear, my msn is [email protected] if you have it.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:57 PM

The viewing is always extremely difficult. Remember if you need help just ask for it on here or e-mail me at [email protected].
Hold your chin-up and remember him in his best moments!
Old 01-29-2004, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

I'm really sorry to hear that bobcat. I think you know my email, but if you don't, here it is [email protected]. How are you feeling? Any better? I sure hope so. Stay strong bud. You'll make it out of this mess okay. I have confidence in you. Your bud, BB.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:35 PM

well it is over ............we buried him to today.....man i busted out cryin when the oldest boy went up to put the rose on the casket....the boy started cryin to......tears was flyin then....the middle age boy does not know what is going on....i'm feeling better........thanks for all the talk guys and gals .....it has helped me get thru this hard time.......
Old 01-29-2004, 05:27 PM

There is no shame in crying at the casket. To be honest, when they shut the lid on my beautiful baby sister, I bawled my eyes off. I couldn't leave the grave site for another 1 1/2 hours after everyone else left.

By me crying this is significant and I assume that it is the same with you. I never have cried in public before then or after, but I am proud to say that I bawled like a baby at that moment.
Good luck,
j3k
Old 01-29-2004, 05:52 PM

We lost our brother to a wanabe gang a year and a half ago.He was drowned, and no one was convicted. All my Dad can think about is getting back at them, but all of them are still in hiding. I know how you feel I also lost a baby sister when I was ten years old. Then three years ago my Mom split with my Dad and is with a drug adict son of a B*#@$. I know people say"Try to forget about it, just hold a special place in your heart for them" But that doesnt work, most people wont ever get over it, I know I wont. Just hang in there and remember were here for you and a lot of us have been in your shoes. Take it easy.
Old 02-04-2004, 05:19 PM

hey evryone on this post i jus want all of u to kno that i'm prayin for all ur loved ones who died. we are the strong ones for sittin here talkin bout it my best wishes to all of u. we have all had or share of tuff times.
Old 02-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that, I know as well as anyone how much it hurts to lose a loved one.[:'(]

Quick Reply: lost a family member

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.