Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 where do you rank? >

where do you rank?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

where do you rank?

Old 01-25-2004, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default where do you rank?

if your school has it's own set of politics like most do... where do you rank and why?

i'm an outcast... i keep to myself and let others do the same... i stay away from the preps because they're mostly either drunk or drugged most of the time and they are so fake it's like looking at glass anyway and i don't find that interesting at all... i mingle with the goths because i find their view of life facinating, i mingle with the nerds because i share some of the same mental capacity as they do and thats pretty much it for my town... too small to have too many groups
Old 01-25-2004, 07:28 PM

Default RE: where do you rank?

i hang out with my redneck friends......other people like the preps are retards.......i hang out with a few country girls to might get the hook up.......preps think i'm stupid becuase i'm a redneck.....i whooped their a**...(sorry had to vent).........i rank inbetween the preps and the low people....
Old 01-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

Im real damn low on the list. Im part of the Redneck group mostly. I hang out with some of the jocks and a few of the outcasts and a few of the populars "somewhat preps". I kinda hang out with anyone who will hang out with me. Im loud, rowdy, abnoctious(sp), and Redneck to the core. If they can handle that, which most cant and dont like me for it, Ill hang out with them[8D]
Old 01-25-2004, 07:35 PM

ahhh jocks? not retard preps, but a lot of my friends are the best athletes in the school.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

I am between redneck and prep. Here though, the preps are the coolest and nicest ones there. The goths are the losers (no offense huntingirl) Some are cool. Rednecks get in trouble and raise cane. I have to say that I do indeed partake in both. I am also kinda a jock. I like football and basketball. I get in a lot of fights and several teachers don't like me. Yep, that's me and I'm proud. Rebel Born, Rebel Bred. I'll Be A Rebel Till The Day That I'm Dead! BB
Old 01-25-2004, 07:47 PM

Rebel Born, Rebel Bred. I'll Be A Rebel Till The Day That I'm Dead! BB
rebel here to.....
Old 01-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Typical Buck

All the Goths are trying to take over and they are doing a good job of it. They are all smart a**es (here) and they think they can fight. All I can tell them is that when they think they are man enough they can come and try it. Until then, they better leave me alone. BB
Old 01-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

Theres no other way to be bobcat. Can I get an AMEN? BB
Old 01-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

quote:

Rebel Born, Rebel Bred. I'll Be A Rebel Till The Day That I'm Dead! BB

rebel here to.....
Same here

O and......AMEN!
Old 01-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

the goths here are mostly girls... they aren't really goths though... they are more just people who dress in black a lot and have some really good political views.... they put up an impressive argument too.... people are different everywhere you go... no offense taken... i'd like to think i'm a redneck... i'd be the only one lol... i'm the native american black haired/ dark skinned chick who picks fights with men lol

Quick Reply: where do you rank?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.