Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 where do you rank? >

where do you rank?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

where do you rank?

Old 01-25-2004, 08:43 PM

Default RE: where do you rank?

Im like PA. I kinda mingle with everyone. Actually, i just know everyone, but i only hang out with a few different people unless i go to some party. I feel like a politician. lol. Everywhere i go someone knows me. But, i hang out with me and my redneck buddies, and all my girl friends. So, im an all around dude.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Typical Buck

I do make pretty good grades, I'm just am a fun lovin type of redneck. BB
Old 01-25-2004, 09:07 PM

Well since all the jocks here are rednecks too, I fit into the jock/redneck category!!!
Old 01-25-2004, 09:20 PM

well, i hang out with pretty much everyone, in a town of 1000 people its hard not to hang out with just about everyone.I dont hang out with the goths but i dont give them too much guff either or else we have to go to a different school so that knda sucks.But i mostly hang out with the jocks and people like that beings that practically everyone plays sports and if they dont there stoners.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:24 PM
Typical Buck

99.9% of the goths here are yankees and about 60% are from cali. They are all skaters that think they rule the world. Some are all right, but 9/10 aren't. BB
Old 01-25-2004, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I fit into the jock/redneck category
i do play football, usta play basketball, do alot of weight lifting. but like to screw around all the time.

most goths are whimps that like to talk that smack....i will shove my foot up there a**....
got that right.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... know a few that are doppies. talk alot of smack but never back it up. dont wana fite. i think there scared of a weightlifter maybe they will be stupid one day and try it and when they do all he!! will break loose
Old 01-25-2004, 09:38 PM

I am in the middle-class group. I am also ranked up with all the smart kids and the nerds because I skipped a grade. then I show them all that I am not just smart when I make major roles in school plays/musicals. Also with the "band-fags" and I am on the ballroom dance team.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:39 PM

all he!! will break loose
dang wright
Old 01-25-2004, 09:42 PM

And for all you who are talking about kicking others butts, personally I just use my brain and talk them down with so many large words that they start to drool and then they leave me alone. this mostly happens because-and I hate to admit it-I would over all fit into the teachers pet catergory.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:50 PM
Typical Buck

I'd whoop them all at once if they wanted a go at it. I may just do that tomorrow. If they ask, I will deliver. I am a big time weightlifter and boxer too. I wish they would hurry up and push me over the line. Sorry j3, but talking is not my way of handling it. The only talking that goes on will be their screams for mercy as they try to dislodge my boot from his hind end. BB

Quick Reply: where do you rank?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.