Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 where do you rank? >

where do you rank?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

where do you rank?

Old 08-30-2004, 03:28 PM

Default RE: where do you rank?

band geek all the way!!!!!
Old 08-30-2004, 08:31 PM
Typical Buck

I dont have a Redneck group to hangout with, If i did i would be there leader.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:35 PM

I hang with the normal people, slightly redneck. I'm one of two full blown rednecks in my school. I despise the preps (they just smoke, do drugs and act tough but got notin to back it up). The goths at my school are total wastes of skin. They are dumber than the dirt on my boots, dress like they were hit by a truck, and hang out on the street corner and smoke even if it's -40C. i dunno what that is in farenheit. I hang with anybody i find interesting or wants to hang with me. I avoid all the Asian's cause they are kinda spontaneous and start **** for no reason and fight like panzies in big groups with machete's, lucky for me i have my guns and i know a guy that can get me any gun i want illegally (for EXTREME SITUATIONS ONLY), never have bought one or needed one yet, i hope i won't either).

I'm in Alberta, Canada if anyone was wondering, and yes i know our military is weak as hell, its the bloody Liberal's being voted in by the sissy's in the East (aka Ontario and Quebec). I'd like to say thanks to you American's for watchin our backs all these years.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

well im in between a redneck and a prep. im a sophmore in highschool i hang out with both and we all get along fine, not i big prep tho (thank god[:'(]) but if i had to chose one i would say REDNECK!!!! da"n straight, you cant beat it.
Old 09-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hung out with everyone except the cowpokes for some reason.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Spike

I hang with the preps, and some of the stoners, there not that bad, i knew most of em sence i was a kid, not to many people hunt in my skool so its not the most popular thing, o well i like it, my school is a ok size, like 1000 or so people, i'm in grade 9 this year and lovin it! Partys all the time
Old 09-10-2004, 02:36 PM

our whole school has maybe 600 students..
Old 09-10-2004, 04:04 PM

why r people walking billboards for companies like abercrombie and bitch , aeropastale , express , etc. DONT get me started with that dressing bull**** nor with preps cause i hate them [>:][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 09-10-2004, 04:54 PM

don't worry about what other people think about you. your on this earth to please one person & that is yourself. make yourself happy. screw everybody else.
Old 09-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

abercrombie and bitch , aeropastale , express ,
Whats wrong with wearing those clothes though?

Quick Reply: where do you rank?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.