Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Blech

Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Fork Horn

Default Blech

Hey everyone just a quick story for yall. about a year ago we moved (agianst my will lol) up north and into the city. always been a southern country boy and i really dont know what to do with myself here. aint had nowhere to hunt and cant shoot guns or bows on my little "land" we have. its really sucked but im in the process of getting my hunter ed card for michigan and when i do imma check out some public land for some bucks! so yeah happy hunting everyone hopefully you guys get the big one! its coming time im excited!!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

What city ya in MC? Anywhere in Ohio? If so you're welcome to come shooting whenever. I got a pretty decent set up here.
-Jake
Old 08-19-2012, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
What city ya in MC? Anywhere in Ohio? If so you're welcome to come shooting whenever. I got a pretty decent set up here.
-Jake
naw in owosso michigan but thanks man! everyone on this forum is very nice and very generous! i should be getting out this year though horrayy!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Not sure I'd be able to last long living in the city, hang in there and escape when ya can!
-Jake
Old 08-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

Not sure I'd be able to last long living in the city, hang in there and escape when ya can!
-Jake
Old 08-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
-Jake
yeah hope to be gone soon haha