Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha >

paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

Old 08-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

hey everyone... i just have this little story to tell about my paintballing scars galore adventure... just thought that it was worth sharing... i got invited to a paintball tournament with a bunch of friends from school which turned out to be about 30 people total... i just happened to be the only girl there because i' m the only one interested in it and find the pain to be worth the fun... not that it' s that painful... it just is when stuff like this happens.... after playing for about 4 hours with teams we all got bored and decided to play every man for himself with all of our velocities turned all the way up in a pretty heavily wooded area with a patch of field inbetween... most of us hunt so we were all practicing our hunting skills on eachother... so i got the bright idea that i would track them all and find them.... not smart since they all decided to play " get the girl" .... which was not to my knowledge... so i' m stalking them and they know i' m stalking them because they know thats what i do.... well to make it a little shorter i end up in that small patch of field surrounded by trees with all of them on all sides of me.... them forgetting that their velocities were turned all the way up... they lit me up from all sides and each paintball tore my skin open... i fired back iwth completely bloody arms until one guy from about 8 feet away hits me dead center of my back just below my neck and i could feel my skin split wide open.... with that one i dropped to my knees and surrendered.... the paintball hit me so hard i could barely feel my arms and legs for about 5 minutes while my back bled gushingly and puss followed after... i had the shards of the outer part of the paintball lodged in my skin which later had to be taken out with tweezers.... it has almost completely healed now and i have many little circle scars on my arms mainly and one huge one on the center of my back... i' m actually rather pround of them.... interesting stories to tell my kids lol... so in short play it safe or don' t play but have fun
Old 08-08-2003, 12:46 PM

Default RE: paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

Damn. Thats all i have to say. I dont play paintball cause im to much of a woosy, plus if I shoot somethin, i want it to go down for good, people shoot back. lol. Sounds like you had fun though, exept for the pain and profuse bleeding of course. lol
Old 08-08-2003, 03:14 PM

ouch
Old 08-08-2003, 03:18 PM

thats sucks, if you really want revenge hunt them down one by one without their knowledge one day
Old 08-08-2003, 03:29 PM

AWW man thats sucks!! I play paintball all the time but I never had it that bad before! I mean the last couple times we played at this speedball course I got sick of staying back and slowing going forward so Id just run flat out across the field toward the other guys and usually they hide for the first 5 seconds of start which gives me some time to get there but i get one or two normally but walk away with some nastey ones I had a few green paint shots mixed with blood but never really bad like getting them stuck in me but dang it hurts without the blood and I can only imagine!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Never played it before but i have so many scars it wouldn' t matter much lol. But at least this will give me an idea of what its like to get hit by one.
Old 08-09-2003, 06:06 PM

jeez, that sounds bad!
Old 08-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats awesome that a girl can take that ... congrats, it sounded fun actually , although painful.
Old 08-10-2003, 09:53 AM

Ha Ha.... You now have the upper hand .... Revenge is one of those dishes that is best served COLD....Hunting them down 1 by 1 is a good idea and until you get the 1st. one they will not know when you are going to ATTACK....Have fun...[:-][:-][:-]
Old 09-06-2003, 11:56 PM

was in a tourney this summer and got shot in the butt cheek... it was bleedin and everything!!

Quick Reply: paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.