Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

girls

Old 08-02-2003, 06:50 PM

Default girls

i neeeeeeeeeed help with girls right now [:' (]
i was going out with someone for a year but then we broke up and after that i havent gotten any luck with girls

any tips for a guy whos down on his luck

the good thing about being single is i can check out all the girls without someone always getting pissed of at me
Old 08-02-2003, 11:34 PM

Default RE: girls

the good thing about being single is i can check out all the girls without someone always getting pissed of at me
Yeah, except for the girl' s boyfriend. [8D]

any tips for a guy whos down on his luck
The one thing adults realize when they look back at high school is how much more confident they should' ve been. When you' re in high school, it seems like there' s a lot of pressure, and a lot of girls who are out of your league, and that if you make a mistake, it will haunt you the rest of your life. Realize that once you hit the real world, all that high school stuff is ancient history, so you can do and say things in high school without worrying about consquences later on.

Be the person you are, be confident in the fact that the girls want you, and the girls will want you. Seriously, be fearless, and you' ll get what you want more often than not. Good luck, buddy.
Old 08-03-2003, 07:18 AM

thanks

those tips help
Old 08-04-2003, 12:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

As soon as i can figure out for myself i' ll let you know lol. I guess there is more game out in the woods so keep your head up and eyes open. I will take my own advice too lol
Old 08-04-2003, 02:34 AM

the things that you have learned in this reltionship that just ended will help you in the next.... Life is a live and learn ...as you live you WILL learn...Women are not better or worse than you and me... I have learned that if you treat & respect them the way you want to be treated and respected they will want to be with you...

If you can be a really good freind to them { NO STRINGS ATTACHED } and from that freindship work it into a relationship , then the relationship will last for a very long time.....

The saying goes.. you catch a bird,,, if you set it free and it comes back it is yours but if it does not it never was....

personal note::: I knew my wife for 15years before we started to date.... dated for 4 years and have now been married for 5years..

I do wish you the best of luck in your next adventure with girls...[:-]
Old 08-06-2003, 10:57 AM

The idea of be there friend first and work into a relationship is a good one, but it dont work in high school. For some reason, theres been about 4 girls that i really really liked, and started being really good friends with them, then when i wanted something to happen with us, they didnt want to cause we were too good of friends and she didnt want to loose it. lol. Which is true, my best friend is a girl, but she dates these jerks and i just laugh when she calls cryin anymore. Which i know is mean but anyways. I know i have a lot of girl friends though, just none of them want to date me. lol. Tell me how things go for you and ill do the same, we' ll trade notes. lol.
Old 08-06-2003, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hunter9022 got it perfect about my school. The only way u get anything from girls is if they r drunk , thats it , even tho its not really right. But all girls in high school care about is older guys. its so dumb, cause theres always a girl u liek alot and she doesnt want a bf , and as soon as alchohol is involved u hear stories.[:@][:' (]
Old 08-06-2003, 01:19 PM

yea doublelung isnt that the truth
Old 08-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Back when i was in High School a big minorite of the girls liked the gangbanger wannabes types, countryboys, and the rest preps. I still yet to find a girl who likes hunting but still looking
Old 08-28-2003, 11:09 PM

Well ive found a girl that likes to hunt but last time I really found some stuff about her she liked some guy who plays around with swords and other non firearm " tools" not weapons. LOL Kids kinda an odd one. But hey maybe one day. Plus most of the girls here like the jocks and im just a lonely little hog farmer. Just this hog farmer will one day be makeing 100 grand plus.

Quick Reply: girls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.