Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

girls

Old 08-28-2003, 11:11 PM

Default RE: girls

Redhawk what HS did you go maybe i need to transfer. LOL
Old 08-28-2003, 11:40 PM

i got a girl at my school that hunts,she is real fine.i like to coon hunt and deer,turkey,rabbit,and lot more.well last year i started talking to her. we got to talking about deer hunting and lot more.well i said to my self chick ching $$$$$ i hit the jack pot.well we talked all year. at my school we got a ffa club. i was in it from the previous year.she joined that year.we had a ffa trip to gatlinburg.at the end of the trip we started liking each other.well school was about out so i said to my self i don' t need to start the relationship yet.too busy during summer coon hunting.i can' t be talking out in the woods on a cell phone for 3 hours if no what i mean.well i new she liked me. starting this year i fell in love she came to school in tight wrangler jeans preety hair all fixed up,my eyes fell to the floor.i talked to her immeditely,well we started talking again, about huntin,she said she wonts to go coon huntin.i said to my self look in the future wife that hunts 3 kids, go coon hunting at night. she said she likes to hear the word sexycoondog,i said to myself $$$$$$$$jackpot.just wait till we go huntin i said to myself.just imagin what will happen in the dark , well i won' t go there,but i' m looking for a relationship to go for along along time.see what happens when girls drive you crazy i' m nuts about this girl. well sorry about the long deal i feel better now. seeha good luck with the girls.
Old 08-30-2003, 12:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man...yall tell me when you get girls figured out.

All I got to say is...just be yourself, there' ll be someone out ther who will find it attractive. Trust me, I' m screwed up, but I know at least one girl out there likes me...I think I got her talked into goin huntin with me when season starts up too.
Old 08-31-2003, 03:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Redhawk what HS did you go maybe i need to transfer. LOL
Long time go see there little brother. I went to Shafter High
Old 09-07-2003, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

You' ll never figure out women... Plain and simple.

If you can' t find a girl that hunts, find one that tolerates hunting. That' s what I did and found myself happily married.

Also, remember some of those girls in school that aren' t " extremly hot" will grow up to be! Sometimes the quiet ones make the best companions. Think about it before you go after all the " popular" girls, 10 years from know after college, they' ll be more round than a basketball.

There is the right person out there, just keep lookin.

Good luck.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:43 PM

i wish i could help ya buddy but i am havng probles on geting my self a gurl too could any one help me too
Old 09-20-2003, 09:42 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-16-2003, 10:22 AM

I guess it really depends what you' re lookinf for:

Personally I dont like relationships at this stage of my life too much money and time and commitment. If you' re just looking to hook up with girls, just be fun at party' s and stuff, in my experience girls don' t like the guys who spend all night trying to pick them up, they usually go home with the confident/almost cocky guys who just came to have a good time and party hard.

Now, if you' re looking for a relationship, go for girls that you can spend lots of time with and not go nuts, also be CONFIDENT.

my 2 cents,

Chris
Old 10-16-2003, 03:50 PM

Go to a rodeo and hook up with some buckle bunnies. That will fix you up just right. After that, find a country girl that will hit you over the head with a fryin pan if you piss her off, and rich dads are a plus. Trust me man, things change, don' t get obssessed with one girl now. Besides, if you take the high road and are just like " anything that will make you happy," that girl will melt and want YOU back. It' s all a game. That' s why you gotta have pals, cause them women will make you nuts.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

well i been talking to a few girls on site i go to who like hunting (woo hoo!) but i am being friends first because that is the best way to head into a relationship. if its meant to be, it' ll happen. Either way its always good [:-]

Quick Reply: girls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.