Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Buck's

Old 07-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Red Hawk
Where abouts? I know I won't make it this year but maybe next year. Just need to find out where I can go.
If you know where los padres forest is, that's all public. I've never hunted there ( too far) but of know a few people that do. Its by santa barbara. I don't know where you are, but just throwing something out there.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Typical Buck

i want to get out there when im older here in ohio its easy to see deer i mean not really but black tails would be a huge challenge
Old 07-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Spike

Ya its real tough. Its a big deal when you get one with a bow. Got my first archery deer a few days ago and it took a bunch of hours hunting to get it. Totally worth it though.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Weve seen some monsters. Mostly Isaac though. We wont be hunting mode for a few weeks probably.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

isaac? and yeah we have until sept 25 so i have no chance at a velvet deer which sucks becaus eonce they shed velvet they are splitting up ): lol
Old 08-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

guys i just got 2 sick pics. 1 of the buck i missed with my bow last year!!! and last year he was 140. im pumped he looks even better this year, hasnt gained much tines but has got wider and gained mass and an inch on his LB kicker. but ive never seen the day light buck though, he'll be on the list this year
Attached Thumbnails Buck's-my-buck-tc-pic.jpg   Buck's-my-buck-tc-pic-2.jpg  

Last edited by OhioBowhunter; 08-02-2010 at 04:08 PM.