Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
doing a persuasive report. thoughts please >

doing a persuasive report. thoughts please

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

doing a persuasive report. thoughts please

Old 11-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default doing a persuasive report. thoughts please

hi there! i am doing a persuasive report on why hunting should be preserved. i am going to touch up on over population of animals if there were no hunting also i am talking about the starvation of animals if the population would not be kept at an appropriate rate. plus about starving families and such. ( i would also like to talk about how hunters are doing their part to conserve and anti hunters are doing their part in b*tching about it ) sorry i had to get that out. so this is the thread for you to voice your opinons on the topic! im sure you all agree with me. go crazy guys and happy hunting !
Old 11-25-2009, 05:06 AM
Super Moderator

Look up the amounts of money that license bring in for conservation each year and where that money goes to and the results of it. That't be lots of material right there.
-Jake
Old 11-25-2009, 05:25 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

You might also make the point that it is a healthy and exciting outdoor activity that we have engaged in for millennia, both to obtain food and for the pure enjoyment of it. You mighty also acknowledge that some people are opposed to killing animals, but that the grocery stores are full of parts of dead animals and most of us think nothing of it. Juicy steaks and Big Macs come from dead animals.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wild game meat is lean and clean. It's flat-out part of our American culture. It's also one of the best ways to be a part of, and learn safe gun-handling
Old 11-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wrote the same paper. Expand more on the economical value of hunters, as this is a current topic. Next to exercise, hunting generates more revue than any other sport. Don't just stick to how great hunting is for the environment, explain how car insurance premiums would skyrocket if the deer population exploded, and other stuff like that.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

Lots of people think that hunters kill just because we can. The deer is used for meat like steaks and burger, and also for delicious tenderloins and stews. We eat every possible part, it's not like we just shoot it cuz it walked by. Also, some places have Venison Donation places where if you don't want the meat, just gut the deer and take it there and it goes to giving a good meal to alot of people. Venison is delicious and many people never get to taste it. Look, we don't kill to look macho, or say we are the dominant species or whatever. That's just alot of hot air. I also agree with Bocajnala.