Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 this place is dying....... >

this place is dying.......

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

this place is dying.......

Old 01-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: this place is dying.......

Wow, I didn't know he had been banned.......I did notice he hadn't been around, but it never crossed my mind that he would have gotten banned.....
Old 01-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

AH has been banned....

Old 01-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Wow, I didn't know he had been banned.......I did notice he hadn't been around, but it never crossed my mind that he would have gotten banned.....
there was a certian mod who seemed to have it in for AH for a while...and as you all know he wasnt one to bow down for anyone...and that got him removed from the site. it was a very sad day...

[:'(][:@]
Old 01-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

AH has been banned....i have been busy with school, physical theropy, girl, homework, and now logging about 200 miles a day for work...so when i get home or a free time...i usually crash for as long as i can before the next thing starts...get this shoulder healed up, and i can finish my homework faster (i dare some of you to try typing strictly left handed...and hand writing notes in class...unless you are a lefty then try it righty) but once i can finally get all this into a rutein i will be back on here full swing. untill then i drop by when i can!
you guys wont be seeing me much in here anymore unless this place gets some life
Bummer

Too bad about AH, he was sorta a Young Hunters legend. Im putting him up for the HOF.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

AH has been banned....i have been busy with school, physical theropy, girl, homework, and now logging about 200 miles a day for work...so when i get home or a free time...i usually crash for as long as i can before the next thing starts...get this shoulder healed up, and i can finish my homework faster (i dare some of you to try typing strictly left handed...and hand writing notes in class...unless you are a lefty then try it righty) but once i can finally get all this into a rutein i will be back on here full swing. untill then i drop by when i can!
you guys wont be seeing me much in here anymore unless this place gets some life
Bummer

Too bad about AH, he was sorta a Young Hunters legend. Im putting him up for the HOF.
i move to put some form of identification in our sigs. for him? like we did for hooker...question is what?
Old 01-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

R.I.P. AH, just a thought, kinda simple, but it's all I got.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

WHAT!?!?! NO MORE AH?? This is a sad sad day. AH was the king of the young hunters! lol how about Bring Back AmateurHunter!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

man may we never forget the king i got for our sigs put this

AmeteurHunter- May the King never be forgotten.

nice im gonna put it on mine
Old 01-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bummer

i move to put some form of identification in our sigs. for him? like we did for hooker...question is what?
hooker didnt get banned though. AH did
Old 01-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bummer

hooker didnt get banned though. AH did
Hooker got kicked out of the youth forum. AH got kicked off the site completely. Andy's saying that we should do for AH what we did for Hooker.

Quick Reply: this place is dying.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.