Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 this place is dying....... >

this place is dying.......

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

this place is dying.......

Old 01-18-2009, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: this place is dying.......

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

the youth forums are dying nobody including myself gets on here much anymore. wheres skybuster, AH, andy, rory, and caleb?

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ive been busy with the fire department and work lately. Ill be on more when shed season starts and then some more once turkey season starts up. Also going to be doing alot of bowfishing this summer. Ill be back to normal form come August when i start getting buck fever [&:]
Old 01-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I check up on here maybe two or three times a week. I hardly ever have time. I'm a full-time college student, have a part-time job, and its duck and rabbit season.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

I check up on here maybe two or three times a week. I hardly ever have time. I'm a full-time college student, have a part-time job, and its duck and rabbit season.
Couldn't have said it better myself, except duck season is closed [X(]...

How ya been doing with those beautiful birds Chris?
Old 01-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Been busy but stop by now and then to check up on things. This place will get slower before it starts to pick up again; Always has, most like always will.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I check it every day, but mostly just lurk in here......
Old 01-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Little Doe Peep

Activity goes up and down. It's the non-hunting topics that make it interesting. Let's face it. Somebody posts the deer they got and everyone says "Nice deer, congratulations, " and that's it.

Somebody could start an argument about Whiskerbiscuits I guess.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 01-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

AH has been banned....i have been busy with school, physical theropy, girl, homework, and now logging about 200 miles a day for work...so when i get home or a free time...i usually crash for as long as i can before the next thing starts...get this shoulder healed up, and i can finish my homework faster (i dare some of you to try typing strictly left handed...and hand writing notes in class...unless you are a lefty then try it righty) but once i can finally get all this into a rutein i will be back on here full swing. untill then i drop by when i can!
Old 01-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

Couldn't have said it better myself, except duck season is closed [X(]...

How ya been doing with those beautiful birds Chris?
Yessir its seems like the season just started, and now theres only one more week of duck season

Its a crummy way to close out the season. I haven't shot a bird or even had any close range passers in about a week and a half. I've shot some more woodies, and I've seen a lot of divers and surprisingly mallards.

This arctic cold front that swept the nation a couple of days ago made the birds fly, but only late at night and midday because the moon was a full as could be the past week. Theres always next year! And lets not forget I have three more weeks of goose season!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

AH has been banned....i have been busy with school, physical theropy, girl, homework, and now logging about 200 miles a day for work...so when i get home or a free time...i usually crash for as long as i can before the next thing starts...get this shoulder healed up, and i can finish my homework faster (i dare some of you to try typing strictly left handed...and hand writing notes in class...unless you are a lefty then try it righty) but once i can finally get all this into a rutein i will be back on here full swing. untill then i drop by when i can!
that is the soul reason this place is dead. you guys wont be seeing me much in here anymore unless this place gets some life
Old 01-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

AH was banned? What the hell! I didn't know that[:@].
I've been busy with baseball, school, parties, etc.

Quick Reply: this place is dying.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.