Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 pet peeves........... >

pet peeves...........

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

pet peeves...........

Old 03-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: pet peeves...........

One that I can think of is when people feel they have to remind someone over and over about something they already know. Few people do it on here but even i've been guilty of doing that now and then.

Few more here and in no particular order

1. People talking to someone else in room when on the phone with me; I don't call/answer the phone to listen to other people's convos.

2. Slow drivers in fast lanes; I will just go around them but still, can be frustrating

3. Tailgaters. If they are in hurry, they can go around (hence why I just said I would go around but i won't tail gate them)

4. People who feel they have to have very bright lowbeams

Old 03-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

One of mine is when people around my family's farmdont spay/neuter their dogs, and you end up with a pack of stray dogs that chase deer and turkeys all over the place [:@]. It happened 3 times last fall. Even though some of the dogshave an owner, they are bascically stray dogs. I've talked to the owners, and even showed them trail cam pictures of their dogs, and they say "oh....well we will try to keep an eye on them". Guess there's nothing I can do, if dogs wanna come onto the property they're going to.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:36 AM
Little Doe Peep

Pet Peeves?

One of mine is the woman ahead of me in the line at the grocery store, (it's always a woman) who waits until her groceries are all rung up before she starts rooting in her purse for her checkbook, credit card, cash, or whatever. What, it's the first time you ever bought groceries?

I have to buy my clothes in the children's section. (I wear children's size 10 to be exact.) So I bring the stuff I'm buying to the clerk and hand over my credit card and driver's license. (They always have to see my ID.) Then after peering at my license, they look up and ask me if I'm a midget. How rude can you get? Maybe I'm over sensitive, but I think that's rude.

People who try to get right up in my daughter's face and make silly noises while breathing all over her. Keep your germs away from my kid people!!!

Polypropylene is our pet peeve
Old 03-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Typical Buck

i hate the little punks in grade 9/10 at my old highschool that i visit once in awhile 'mainly the girls' who think that they are topdogs and then try to talk to you like they are above you and then you have to bring them back to reality and they dont like that so they try to get you kicked out of the school.

and i hate it when people drive to slow or cut me off, ask morgan she drove with me all week last week lol

-CC
Old 03-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

pretty much any gossip or trash talk from ppl who dont have a clue about what they are tllkkin about or ppl who have all the solutions but never do anything.

i also cant stand that smacking noise some ppl make when they eat.....[:@]
Old 03-17-2009, 11:10 AM

My pet peeves are pretty basic and simple....

#1- I hate people without common sense.

#2- I too ( like Red Hawk ) hate when slow people are in the fast lane. If you're an old or slow person, get over to the right. You don't belong in the fast lane.

#3- When you're walking through a public place, and people just stand in the walking path everyone else, talking to someone or they are on the phone, That just pisses me off..... They are in the way of everyone.

#4- ROAD HUNTERS OR BOX HUNTERS. It is not hunting when you're driving around in your car, and it is NOT hunting when you sit in a giant Box over a food plot. There is no challenge to that, and it is not fair..... therefore it's not hunting.

#5- People who make false and exaggerated claims.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: kaibab_hunter74

#2- I too ( like Red Hawk ) hate when slow people are in the fast lane. If you're an old or slow person, get over to the right. You don't belong in the fast lane.

#3- When you're walking through a public place, and people just stand in the walking path everyone else, talking to someone or they are on the phone, That just pisses me off..... They are in the way of everyone.

#4- ROAD HUNTERS OR BOX HUNTERS. It is not hunting when you're driving around in your car, and it is NOT hunting when you sit in a giant Box over a food plot. There is no challenge to that, and it is not fair..... therefore it's not hunting.

my newest pet peeve...........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this guy
-if people dont have common sense, you hate them? your a real class act....
- so i have a food plot and im in a box blind........thats not hunting??
- by #5 you mean people like yourself right?

Old 03-17-2009, 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: kaibab_hunter74

my newest pet peeve...........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this guy
-if people dont have common sense, you hate them? your a real class act....
- so i have a food plot and im in a box blind........thats not hunting??
- by #5 you mean people like yourself right?
Mossbergman11/OH,

It's no wonder thatpeople around here aren't amused by your B.S. You can't seem to keep a centralized thought. Nor can you resist creating an arguement.

Did I say I hate them? Sure did, so why did you ask......

You have a food plot and you hunt out of a box, is that hunting? No.... Hunting: the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport. Sitting in a box over a food plot is not a sport. I could dress up in pink pajamas, cook Mac and Cheese, listen to music, and play Beer Pong all at the same time while sitting in giant box. Where is thefun, and most importantly (I think everyone can agree to this) where is the challenge? If you really want to hunt, come down to the southwest, I’d be glad to put you to work.

Can you find one example of me making an exaggerated false claim?

If you're going to try to stick someone or put them down, at least learn how to spell first. Thank you...
Old 03-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

It looks like few people are going to have to be removed from the boards for couple of days....

I re-opened this topic in hopes that peoplewill understandthat flame war/harssment will not be allowed in the forums.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

red i know your a mod and everything and i respect what you have to do; but in real life if people are scuffling or argueing are you just gonna have them shut their mouths and get more pissed at the other person, or let them figure it out on their own terms? i think you should let stuff happen and if it gets REAL BAD then step in. just a suggestion. nothing gonna get better here if you just "poof" stuff away and delete threads. this is just my opinion on it and i mean no offense what so ever. its just a suggestion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.