HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pet peeves...........
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 01:40 PM
kaibab_hunter74

Default RE: pet peeves...........

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: kaibab_hunter74

My pet peeves are pretty basic and simple....

#1- I hate people without common sense.

#2- I too ( like Red Hawk ) hate when slow people are in the fast lane. If you're an old or slow person, get over to the right. You don't belong in the fast lane.

#3- When you're walking through a public place, and people just stand in the walking path everyone else, talking to someone or they are on the phone, That just pisses me off..... They are in the way of everyone.

#4- ROAD HUNTERS OR BOX HUNTERS. It is not hunting when you're driving around in your car, and it is NOT hunting when you sit in a giant Box over a food plot. There is no challenge to that, and it is not fair..... therefore it's not hunting.

#5- People who make false and exaggerated claims.
my newest pet peeve...........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this guy
-if people dont have common sense, you hate them? your a real class act....
- so i have a food plot and im in a box blind........thats not hunting??
- by #5 you mean people like yourself right?
Mossbergman11/OH,

It's no wonder thatpeople around here aren't amused by your B.S. You can't seem to keep a centralized thought. Nor can you resist creating an arguement.

Did I say I hate them? Sure did, so why did you ask......

You have a food plot and you hunt out of a box, is that hunting? No.... Hunting: the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport. Sitting in a box over a food plot is not a sport. I could dress up in pink pajamas, cook Mac and Cheese, listen to music, and play Beer Pong all at the same time while sitting in giant box. Where is thefun, and most importantly (I think everyone can agree to this) where is the challenge? If you really want to hunt, come down to the southwest, I’d be glad to put you to work.

Can you find one example of me making an exaggerated false claim?

If you're going to try to stick someone or put them down, at least learn how to spell first. Thank you...