HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   pet peeves........... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/279516-pet-peeves.html)

mossbergman11/OH 12-23-2008 03:13 PM

RE: pet peeves...........

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

i hate like 7th or 8th grade girls who act there 25 it is the most annoying thing imaginable[:@]i know its wierd.....but you asked;)also i hate it when mom rants about me being on the computer its like mom LET IT GO[:@]
x2 not just girls 7th and 8th graders period they think therethey all that and bag of chips, butwhen they come to high school you can beat them up:D you like 7th graders though

sorry about that red

mossberghunter93 12-25-2008 09:08 AM

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

i hate like 7th or 8th grade girls who act there 25 it is the most annoying thing imaginable[:@]i know its wierd.....but you asked;)also i hate it when mom rants about me being on the computer its like mom LET IT GO[:@]
Ummm Im in 8th grade r u talking about me?? lol and the arguement about alchohol on another post?
it depends do you act like that i guess i have to deal with it i guess it really isnt that bad i can deal with it

mossberghunter93 12-25-2008 09:12 AM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

x2 not just girls 7th and 8th graders period they think therethey all that and bag of chips, butwhen they come to high school you can beat them up:D you like 7th graders though

sorry about that red
....i never said that

sachiko 12-25-2008 09:24 AM

Girls mature earlier than guys. Deal with it.

One way to deal with it is to man up yourself.

May The Sheep Be With You

Red Hawk 12-25-2008 01:44 PM

*poof pen ready in case needed*

nathanyeck 03-10-2009 05:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Thats just how girls are bud ;)

LMAO

mossbergman11/OH 03-10-2009 04:50 PM

ORIGINAL: nathanyeck

LMAO
???

nathanyeck 03-13-2009 06:10 AM

LMAO
???
i just thought that was funny

mossbergman11/OH 03-13-2009 11:34 AM

LMAO
???
i just thought that was funny
lol ok

J The Deer Slayer 03-13-2009 07:08 PM

incompetent people.