HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   pet peeves........... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/279516-pet-peeves.html)

mossberghunter93 12-22-2008 09:21 AM

RE: pet peeves...........

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

My biggest pet peeve is people who think they know what they are talking about but don't, just like a few of my fellow posters. Also i can't stand people who dog on my friends. Another one of my pet peeves is people who pull out in front of you and then go 10mph under the speed limit. Also on one of our highways the left lane ends and it gives plenty of warning its ending yet people will pull up into the left lane and wait at the light knowing the lane ends. I however do not allow them to get in front of me nor behind me, i make them completely stop and look like an idiot:D
any names?;)

bayou_buckslayer 12-22-2008 01:50 PM

Hmmm......

Whistling indoors!! I hate it!!!!

Ppl that can think they can beat u doiing anything! (None of yall one weird friend :eek:)

People that brag

And ppl that send me worthless crap on facebook!

mossbergman11/OH 12-22-2008 04:04 PM

people that have matthews or bowtechs and think there bow is like the second coming of christ. and liberals piss the hell out of me:D;)

Bowtech 360 12-22-2008 05:06 PM

Not being able to see my GF for any amount of time. This is definatly the GF meant for me.

Siman08/OH 12-22-2008 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Not being able to see my GF for any amount of time. This is definatly the GF meant for me.
I havethe opposite problem, mine wants me to be in her presence constantly. Which is cool and all...but since we live 4 minutes apart she feels i should be their every second I'm not doing something else. I need my space sometimes! Lol

Rory/MO 12-22-2008 05:56 PM

Lol you've said that about a lot of them.

mossbergman11/OH 12-22-2008 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

X2
what are you getting her for christmas? a car? :D;)

AmateurHunter44857 12-22-2008 09:17 PM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

X2
what are you giving her for christmas? a car? :D;)
No, Herpes.

Siman08/OH 12-22-2008 10:11 PM

Easy now, dont be talking bad about herpes ;)

sachiko 12-23-2008 05:14 AM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

X2
what are you giving her for christmas? a car? :D;)
No, Herpes.
The gift that keeps on giiving.